Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Swiss Chalet is a chain of restaurants here that feature rotisserie chicken.  They have this chalet sauce that they serve with all the chicken.  You can buy it in packets at the grocery store similar to the poutine gravy.  I know a lot of people who use it to dunk their fries in. @Loretta55 

Is the Swiss Chalet gravy tangy like the poutine gravy @missjeanie ?

@Loretta55It's more like a spicy sauce, not spicy hot, just has different spices in it.  I wouldn't describe it as tangy.

What a fantastic box of treats! Enjoy all the wonderful goodies @eshoe!

Thanks @faeriegirl, I am very grateful for @veronika23 generous and downright delightful package of goodies! 

That is so sweet. Have you used the bite agave lip mask in maple? If so, how would you compare the scent from it to the maple balm @eshoe?

Just did a side-by-side comparison @ShortErica: the Bite has more of a brown sugar scent, where the Barefoot Venus Maple Blondie balm @veronika23 sent has a very light, subtle maple scent. For a lip balm it is quite long-lasting, too; it’s a thicker balm which I like because it = less applications needed😊

Very cool @eshoe! I was pleasantly surprised by the maple bite scent but have stopped using it because I was having lip issues. I really hope it isn't the culprit. But in case it is, this will give me a different option for a maple lip. Thanks!

Ah, yes, that is unfortunate about the Bite, @ShortErica. This brand is based in Canada but it looks like they have a US site!

@veronika23 is so thoughtful and generous! πŸ’– Such great goodies! Enjoy your treats @eshoe!

Thank you @itsfi, the snacks have been the talk of the household tonightπŸ˜„ A truly eclectic mix of treats @veronika23 sent, lots of laughs which is good for the soulSmiley Wink

So lovely, @eshoe! I love the mug!

So lovely, @eshoe! I love the bowl!

Re: So lovely, @eshoe! I love the mug!

Isn’t it adorable @curlychiquita@veronika23 has such a big πŸ’— and I can’t believe I almost missed out because I sent her the wrong addressπŸ˜‚ I felt so bad for her, thankfully everything turned out ok!

@eshoe this is such a wonderful surprise from @veronika23 I love all the treats and the Sanrio masks and your new masking bowl. 

@SportyGirly125 yes those Sanrio masks @veronika23 included are really the icing on the cake, or like the gravy on the poutineπŸ˜„ I think the bowl is likely a soup bowl but why not use it as a mask bowl, it’s perfect! πŸ’–

What a wonderful surprise, @eshoe! @veronika23 really did an amazing job of picking out some sweet gifts. That Hello Kitty bowl is just too cute! I hope you enjoy all of your goodies! 

Thank you @quspork, everything @veronika23 sent either made me laugh or smile with gratitude😊 

RE: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

How can I send unicorn mail?

Re: RE: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

@thundercatsho If you have done a gift exchange then you would know some people’s addresses. Otherwise you can ask that person or ask someone on here for the address of the person you are trying to send the unicorn mail to. 

RE: Re: RE: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Okay! Thanks for the reply! How do I get involved with gift exchange? I work at SEPHORA full time as a makeup artist, so I have a ton of goodies. I also genuinely love snail mail, and putting together packages- it would be a lot of fun to make someone’s day brighter πŸ’•βœ¨

Re: RE: Re: RE: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

@thundercatsho The most recent one was the Galentine’s exchange which sign ups for it already ended at the end of December. Keep a look out because I have seen Halloween ones and Christmas ones. 

3 Replies