Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@trishavt  Oh those socks... super cute. Enjoy your masks that @veronika23  sent you. Very sweet to send you a lovely gift. 

@GalPalVal17  thank you! V is so thoughtful! 

You're welcome @trishavt! When I saw those socks I knew they were meant for you! ๐Ÿ˜„

Spoiler
Sorry that it got to you after xmas. ๐Ÿ˜ž I had hoped it would have made it before the holidays so you could have a "Canadian" ornament hanging in your tree but with the CP strike things got delayed... ๐Ÿ˜ž

@veronika23  Awww no need to apologize. The sentiment is very much appreciated and Iโ€™ll make sure to hang the ornament in my tree next year. ๐Ÿ™‚

How cute are those seal socks?! What a sweet gift from @veronika23 , @trishavt!

@quspork  they are super cute for sure! I plan to buy more. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Thank you so much @eshoe for the wonderful box of masks!!! It was decorated with cute stickers and hello kitty tape, and the box was overflowing. She offered to send me an extra of the Sweet Chef Kale mask (which I already dug into last night) and wowza, she included SO many other fun things and a beautiful handmade card. I have a soft spot for handmade cards because my mom stamps and makes cards too! I can't wait to try all the great masks, sometimes it's hard to only have one face ๐Ÿ˜‰ Yesterday was perfect timing too!!! I took my nursing boards yesterday morning and even though I was fairly confident, I really needed some distracting while I waited for my official passing e-mail that came this morning and combing through a box of masks and learning about them all was just the therapy I needed! Thank you again -hugs-

IMG_0790.jpg

What a great selection of masks @CC3616! Very thoughtful of @eshoe! Congratulations on passing your boards! Well earned! ๐Ÿ™‚

@CC3616 Congrats on your accomplishments. Very exciting and so happy for you. What a great way to celebrate the day with a sweet box of goodies from @eshoe .  ๐Ÿ™‚ Happy masking!

@CC3616 ,

How sweet of @eshoe to send you this gift!

Congratulations on passing your Nursing Boards!  Well Done!  That's such great news!

Now get to work!  ๐Ÿ™‚

well done yes GIF by Aardman Animations

@tsavorite  Thank you! I've had a job lined up at the hospital where I've been working,  I start my new position next week. 

Yay!!! That's great news! Congrats @CC3616!!!

Thank you @veronika23

@CC3616 Congrats on passing your nursing boards. I know how much work and studying goes into it from friends and family members who have taken the test. 

@CC3616   Congratulations!!!!   

Image result for congratulations gif

What a great gift, @CC3616! Congratulations on passing yo...

What a great gift, @CC3616! Congratulations on passing your boards!

that's awesome @CC3616 @eshoe how sweet ๐Ÿ˜

that's awesome @CC3616 @eshoe how sweet ๐Ÿ˜

HardHeavenlyFoal-max-1mb

Woohoo CONGRATULATIONS on passing your boards, @CC3616!!! You must be so happy and relieved ๐Ÿ˜„ Most of all I am relieved you liked the Kale mask ha ha ha ๐Ÿ˜‰

Very excited for you, for now, celebrate yay!!!

@CC3616 Congratulations on passing your boards!!! You must be feeling so exhausted/relieved/happy/proud all at once!  What a lovely gift from @eshoe to help you pass the time waiting! I'm excited to see what you think of all these new goodies!

Congratulations on passing your boards, @CC3616!!! Enjoy all your masking treats! @eshoe is so kind to share and it sounds like it was perfect timing! 

testing