Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

The unicorn mail gods have spoken and they are anti-migraine! ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Such a sweet gift! Enjoy your goodies!!! @mermadelove @itsfi

@SchylarR. I thought the same thing! LOL!

What an amazing box @mermadelove!!! Sorry you are dealing with health issues ๐Ÿ˜ž I hope you feel better soon!!!! xo

@veronika23itโ€™s been awful...... ๐Ÿ˜ž 

Community support means a lot! Itโ€™s NOT like I have cancer or something, but it still sucks. 

So sorry @mermadelove. Iโ€™ve only ever had a migraine once that I can recall, but it was so awful I thought I was having a stroke. Talk about freaking out... I was driving to work and got a full blown aura! It took almost the entire day in bed until I started feeling better. I canโ€™t imagine having to endure that on a regular basis. ๐Ÿ˜ž Please take care and try to keep those things at bay!

@jozkid I can totally relate to that story! Iโ€™m GLAD you only experienced it once!!!! I donโ€™t wish them on my worst enemy! What scared me about this week was that I could easily have had a stroke if it wasnโ€™t for my mum! Iโ€™m so used to โ€œriding outโ€ those kinds of symptoms that I totally missed that this one was different! 

Thanks for the well wishes! โœจ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธโœจ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹

I'm so sorry @mermadelove ๐Ÿ˜ž  I'll be thinking of you and hope it gets better real soon! And doesn't have to be cancer to be awful. There are plenty of horrible things that aren't that. Much love! ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค

@veronika23 thanks, dearie!

Aw, I hope this helped with your migraine, @mermadelove!

@curlychiquita Thank you, love!!!! Hey congrats on Boss 2 status!!!!!!! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Thanks, @mermadelove! โค๏ธ

What a lovely selection of products! @itsfi puts together such great unicorn mail @mermadelove! Sorry to hear you've been sick, but hope the warming eye masks help.

@Aaliaa I had my morning coffee out of the Pusheen mermug this morning! Also, I LOVE heating eye masks. I was just running out of the ones I had found at Marshallโ€™s and had not had a chance to get anymore, so this gift from @itsfi was perfect on every level!!!!

Iโ€™m so glad the package found its way to you at a good time @mermadelove! โ˜บ๏ธ I hope the tea and masks provide some relief for your stress and migraines. Happy masking to you and your little one! ๐Ÿ’ž

@itsfithank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!โœจ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŒˆโœจ

It's good to see you back, @mermadelove! You've been missed! This really a very sweet (and well timed) gift from @itsfi It looks like you and the little can have a nice relaxing mask and tea sesh soon!

@quspork  Iโ€™ve gotten to use the F migraines tea ( unfortunately) and the little one is really looking forward to sharing mask time with me THANK YOU AGAIN @itsfifor including her!

My pleasure @mermadelove! โ˜บ๏ธ Hope you and your little have a fabulous time masking together! ๐Ÿ’ž

@itsfi we did family masking this weekend! Mummie, Papi and little! I asked the hubs to take a pic and we all forgot. Lol

How fun @mermadelove!!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’— So great that you had family masking time!! No worries about forgetting the pic, itโ€™s all about the memories and fun!

Oh, @mermadelove. My ๐Ÿ’— just melted over @itsfiโ€™s kindness and generosity๐Ÿ˜Š She really is the best. So sorry to hear you have been feeling so awful. It looks like she sent plenty of sweet surprises to bring a smile to your day. Thank you for sharing, I hope you are on the mend๐Ÿค’โค๏ธ

testing