Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Yayyy I'm so happy that it got to you so quickly @Ispend2much6 Heart You are just too sweet. I've been meaning to send you a little something for a while now, you just always spread so much joy to me at random moments where I need a little pick me up. I was so excited to hear that you wanted to try more Sephora Collection stuff because I love so many things from the line! Hope you find some staples in there ๐Ÿ™‚ @k617 actually gifted me one of the SC highlight palettes in an exchange a while back and I loved it so much I wanted to make sure I included it for your package! A dense brush like the one I sent works best with it from what I have found. Fan brushes haven't been performing well for me with that formula but you may find that to be different for you! And of course I had to give you one of the llama totes lol ๐Ÿ˜„ Thank you again for everything that you have sent my way, I treasure it all Heart 

@Mcakes  I'm just speechless; thank you again!

What an amazing box you got from @Mcakes! That highlighting palette looks amazing, and now we are llama tote bag twins @Ispend2much6! Hope you enjoy all your fabulous goodies.

@CC3616  Thank you, I will!  Such a sweet surprise!

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Ok Iโ€™m hoping that this loads ok the site ok. Iโ€™m still speechless at how amazing this ๐Ÿฆ„ ๐Ÿ“ฆ from @mermadelove is ๐Ÿ˜! When I first opened the box the most amazing seaside like scents touched my nose. The soap and candle are just so pretty and smell so relaxing, LOVE! Then I kept uncovering mermaid delights one after another! Check out the beautiful mermaid brushes and the seashell chocolates (how cute!!). Everything is so beautiful from the card to each hand picked stone she sent to me. I never even knew about Ocean Jasper ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ! I love gems, mermaids and chocolate...this is all just perfect for me! I really canโ€™t thank you enough for all of this @mermadelove ๐Ÿ’– It was so kind and unexpected.

Spoiler

Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Those masks look like they'll be a ton of fun.

Oh.Em.Gee!  Thatโ€™s so perfect for you @Mcakes  ๐Ÿ’• how wonderful of @mermadelove to send you this.

@Mcakes,

You won the jackpot!  Mermaid Mail from @mermadelove!

Unicorn facial masks, Crystals, Gem-patterned socks, Mermaid brushes,

Everything Mermaid: soap and candle, seashell chocolates, pins!  Cute card!  

Whew!  Time to pamper yourself!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Awwww - What a fun gift, @Mcakes!  Those stones and gems are so perfect for you and the pins and face masks are adorable!!! โค๏ธ   @mermadelove is the best!!!!

@Mcakes   Wow!  Those pins are adorable!

What a wonderful package @Mcakes! I'm loving the stones! Plus with the card and socks... @mermadelove is too good with her themes!

I agree @quspork! She's a gem Heart 

WOW! That's some amazing mermaid mail @Mcakes! Those masks are so cute ๐Ÿ™‚  Enjoy!

It really is @veronika23! It's a rockhounds dream ๐Ÿ˜„ Heart 

@Mcakes YAY!!!! Iโ€™m so glad everything made it safely to you! Just a thank you for hosting the awesome exchanges that brighten so many of our lives. I appreciate you! โœจ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿฆ„โœจ

@mermadelove This was a true out of nowhere amazing surprise! Thank you so much, it was a real treasure ๐Ÿ˜‰ Z and I are just so happy that y'all are enjoying the exchanges as much as we are! Heart

@Mcakes The exchanges have truly reminded me of how many great and generous people there are in the world and that we can make huge differences in each otherโ€™s lives through generosity and LOVE!!!! 

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Can we talk about Ms. @Ispend2much6 and her perfect timing???? I got some mini mermicorn mail from her just before my trip to NY!!!!! I already used the almond body lotion. I love almond and lavender everything!!! And I canโ€™t wait to try the sweet treats! Clearly, she knows my love of everything natural. THANK YOU so much, girlfriend! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’‹๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’–

Perfect pre-travel mail!  The large weather inconsistencies can take a serious toll on the skin.

Aw๐Ÿ’• I love this!  So sweet of @Ispend2much6 and talk about impeccable timing ๐Ÿ˜‚ have a safe trip @mermadelove

@mermadelove,

Unicorn mail from @Ispend2much6!

Ah, Delicious Treats, and Lotions and Potions to pamper yourself!

I hope that you relaxed with these.  ๐Ÿ™‚

testing