Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Yes, @mermadelove. I havenโ€™t bought it, yet, though I did Test it at Ulta. Itโ€™s beautiful, and would look amazing blended with Unicorn. Itโ€™s def on my list. I think I may Start leaving them in an airtight container because so many people say theirs have dried out. Iโ€™ve had good luck, yet it makes me cautious, ya know?! @tsavorite If you like purple, I highly Suggest the Ultraviolet Glazen Gloss, too! ๐Ÿ’œ

@ClassicallyFab,

I do like purple, but it depends a great deal on the shade of purple.

@ClassicallyFab I've noticed my glazens getting drier too. They aren't rock hard, but they've turned from totally wet to a slightly more solid, jelly like texture, but I actually prefer that since it is easier to control the amount of glitter and sparkle that way. I can get a sheer wash or CRAZY intensity depending on how many layers I put on. 

@ClassicallyFab  @mermadelove  That's a beautiful box, in more ways than one. ๐Ÿ™‚

@Ispend2much6 It was sent with love! 

@ClassicallyFab  Yay!!!!!! So glad they brightened your day! I LOVE the sea punk you got!!!! โค๏ธ

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I saw these and thought of this group because i saw lots of gifts had llama things!

Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

OMG - These sheets are too cute, @Kaitlyn89!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

These are cute @Kaitlyn89!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ Did you know we have a llama thread? We sure do love llamas here ๐Ÿ˜„

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/The-Llama-Thread/m-p/2815616#M15

Here's a great thread to help you navigate the forum! Some great threads listed in there!

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Welcome-to-BIC-The-Navigation-Thread/m-p/2911403#M98185

Thank you so much!  That is really helpful!  Who would have thought, an entire thread for llamas! 

hahaha yeah... but we love them so much they needed their own space @Kaitlyn89 ๐Ÿ™‚

These are too cute @Kaitlyn89 Heart

You didn't have to do that, @veronika23!  Such a cute magnet as a "thank you" for your unicorn mail.  If I had to pick a philosophy for our family, this would definitely be it!! Thank you!  I'm looking forward to looking at it on the fridge as a reminder.

IMG_2129.JPG

@Ispend2much6,

That's the cutest saying for a magnet!  Love it! 

@veronika23 chose well!  ๐Ÿ™‚

@tsavorite  She sure did!

You are welcome. ๐Ÿ™‚ I really like that saying @Ispend2much6!

@veronika23  Me too!  Especially the part about being silly.  Sometimes that's the first thing to go when you're busy, etc.

@Ispend2much6  yeah I like that part too! ๐Ÿ™‚  and so true... good to have a reminder ๐Ÿ˜‰

Unicorn mail from @veronika23! As a thank you for the mail I sent her! I love this quote! Maybe Iโ€™ll bring this to work because I could use the reminder! Thanks love!๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŒˆโœจ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ’‹

@mermadelove  It's all nice and colorful too!

testing