Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@Tamara76  What Rouge Bunny Rouge products have you tried?  They're such a "gentle" cosmetic company.  Sounds weird, but that's the impression I get from their marketing and products.    Nothing is too "out there" for cautious people like me. ๐Ÿ™‚

@Ispend2much6 I have a few powders, a highlighter and a couple lipsticks.  I agree about the โ€œgentleโ€ part regarding my highlighter - it is so โ€œgentleโ€ itโ€™s like a matte powder - lol!  Everything else is great!

Yes @Tamara76, I am so excited to try out the RBR goodies today! The eyeshadow in Chiffon Ringlet is a gorgeous shade of purple Heart And the gloss in I Have My Honey is the perfect nude with sparkles ๐Ÿ˜„ Thank you so much again @Ispend2much6!

I can't get over all the cheerful things @ZombieMetroAnt sent my way too Heart It's getting me so excited to send out my Galentine box!! Her sneaky surprise unicorn mailings always seem to arrive at the perfect time Heart

@Mcakes,

@Ispend2much6 and @ZombieMetroAnt  are showing their kind, generous natures again!  Unicorn mail is the best thing to happen, but twice?  That's outstanding!

Enjoy all your fun treats and goodies!   

@Mcakes So sweet! Enjoy your lovely goodies! ๐Ÿ™‚

@McakesYes, I have picked up that you like your tacos. ๐Ÿ™‚  You are welcome!  That mermaid magnet that says, "Free as the ocean" is making me cry for some reason!  So adorable!

@Ispend2much6 I do love my tacos haha ๐Ÿ˜„ Thank you again!! Aww yes it is such a cute saying Heart It's actually a box! I'm going to fill it with mementos from my BT/BIC lady friends Heart

@Mcakes double trouble!  @Ispend2much6 is really spreading the RBR love around! i've only tried a few of their products but love them, and they're cruelty free!! what a lovely gesture!

and @ZombieMetroAnt is on fire with these amazing packages she's sending out! she's so creative and thoughtful- mind blown!! โค๏ธ

I haven't been feeling great this week and work was insane, so I was beyond touched to come home Thursday to the sweetest Unicorn Mail from @ZombieMetroAnt!!!   

The box was decorated beautifully with little messages that she wrote on each of the hearts!!!  Here is one of my faves!:

012718zombiegift2.jpg

Inside the box, everything was packed inside the coolest Llama photo/memento box - I am super sentimental, so I love these types of boxes to store cards, letters and pictures:

012718zombiegift3.jpg

And I could not believe my eyes when I opened the llama box!!! So much cuteness!!!  The Unicorn/llama/Wonder Woman/Valentine theme of this gift is perfect!   

And somehow, (a) Z remembered I was sad about missing out on the Ulta NYX birthday palette so (b) she very graciously sent me hers!!!!!  This is another one of my "unicorns" and I could not be more touched!!!  I literally started crying tears of happiness y'all - Super sappy, but it really meant so much to me!!!!  

012718zombiegift1.jpg

I love everything in this box soooo much!  The Boot magnet is adorable, the llama notebook is awesome, the PH brush is sooooooo mermazing (and I don't even mind PH - "Simple Life" 4 eva!!!! So hot!), the WW patch is beyond awesome and I love the Huda lashes sooooo much!!!!

My daughter and I already devoured the Pocky (whoops!) and we're working on the other snaxxx and may paint the suncatcher and color the unicorn together tomorrow because I need to decorate for Valentine's Day!!!!  OMG - I also love the little Mermaid stationary set!  I got a similar llama set recently and it is super cute!  

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Z!  You are truly magical and always have a knack for sending me little messages or gifts or even just support and encouragement exactly when I need it the most!  You do so much for everyone here and I am truly honored to call you my friend. Your kindness, generosity, sincerity and happiness seriously shine through in everything you do!!!   I love ya, girl!!!! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

Related image

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!  LlamaLand extraordinaire!!!  That box is probably my favorite part of this package!!!!  ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ @ZombieMetroAnt youโ€™re such a sweetie for giving @Tamara76 that palette:โ€™) 

She definitely is a sweetie!๐Ÿ’–  @heartsmyface

ermahged the llamas!! Love It!!

ermahged the llamas!! Love It!!

Re: ermahged the llamas!! Love It!!

Thanks, @MandieNRG!!! Aren't llamas the cutest?! โค๏ธ

@Tamara76 I lost the llama keychain you gave me. So sad!!!! 

Oh no!  @mermadelove  ๐Ÿ˜ž

Hopefully heโ€™ll turn up somewhere!๐Ÿ’—

omg @Tamara76 that llama box is incredible! @ZombieMetroAnt really is the master of finding the coolest stuff ever! how does she do it!! 

so glad it brightened your day. unicorn mail always makes a rough week better! 

ooo that Pocky is so delicious, also if you like that stuff the banana flavor is bomb too ๐Ÿ™‚

OMG!   I did not know a banana version existed - Sounds delicious!!!! @Anastasiya13

@Tamara76 It does and it really is. Have you heard of a store called Dasio, or have one in your area? If so they have a lot of Pocky flavors there, and its just delicious, they also have a green tea one, that tastes good too

Ohhhh - Thanks for the tip!  Sadly, we don't have Daiso in my city, but I am going to see if I can find it online! โค๏ธ  @Anastasiya13

@Tamara76 Aww darn, if you don't find it online and would want one, I would be more than happy to get one for you and send it.

2 Replies
testing