Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

🌈🦄📦 THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD 📦🦄🌈

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

🖤🌈🦄📦🖤 Post your unicorn mail here!!!! 🖤🌈🦄📦🖤

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: 🌈🦄📦 THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD 📦🦄🌈

@kristin8  well members who send each other things have built friendships over the years of being active on this forum. They decide who they feel comfortable sharing their address with. I mean we are all strangers so it takes time to create that bond and trust! 🙂

@kristin8 Some of us have been here for years, and we have become friends. We got each other’s addresses by asking for them.

Thanks!

Thanks!  

and how do I join

and how do I join

Hi, what is unicorn mail? this seems fun and intriguing b...

Hi, what is unicorn mail? this seems fun and intriguing but don't really know what it is

Re: Hi, what is unicorn mail? this seems fun and intriguing b...

howdy @holly042812!  "Unicorn Mail" is just a fancy schmancy name that was created to describe special mail you'd receive from a friend! Smiley Wink  

Image result for special delivery gif

You're more than welcome to post here any special mail you get!  

sadly ive never gotten any thing like that, but it sounds...

sadly ive never gotten any thing like that, but it sounds fun , do you guys send them to each other on this board or your personal friends ? good way to make new friends

Re: sadly ive never gotten any thing like that, but it sounds...

@holly042812  mostly friends we have met through this board 🙂

I also received Mermaid Mail from our own @veronika23 today!

She sent me the kindest Thank You card

and a refrigerator magnet that says,

"Find Joy In Each Day,"  written in rainbow colors. 

Of course, this holds a place of honor on my refrigerator door!

Thank you, veronika!   ❤️

That is super sweet of @veronika23!  What a lovely reminder to see every day, @tsavorite! ❤️

@tsavorite  How fitting of a saying to be on a magnet.  so every time you go to the fridge you'll see it.  Food makes people happy too 🙂

Very sweet of you as usual @veronika23 ❤️

"Find Joy in Each Day" is such a great sentiment to remember! I might have to plaster that thought on my desk or phone myself. Enjoy your uni mail @tsavorite!

@quspork,

Thank you!  It's really good advice to live by.   🙂

@tsavorite  That sounds like a perfect magnet to have around, especially during the winter!  @veronika23  is so sweet.

That was very thoughtful and sweet of Veronika23 Heart  she is so good at spreading cheer!!  

RE: 🌈🦄📦 THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD 📦🦄🌈

Many of you know it’s been a tough month for me, I barely have a voice lol 😂. I was so touched to find this in my mailbox from @veronika23 🖤💙🖤💙🖤 Thank you so much V! You have no idea how much this brightened up my week. You’re the best ever and I’m so lucky to have you as a friend 🤗

Re: RE: 🌈🦄📦 THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD 📦🦄🌈

Awww - What a pretty card!  And that magnet is lovely - This is a beautiful Irish blessing! @Mcakes   @veronika23 is such a doll! ❤️

P.S.  Hope your voice comes back soon! ❤️

I’m  sorry that you’re having a rough month @Mcakes! I’ve had a cold and been battling

laryn on and off too! I’m glad that this lovely package from @veronika23 brightened your day, and I hope you are finally feeling better!

Oh, that looks like such a lovely card and the magnet is a wonderful blessing. I hope you're feeling better soon, @Mcakes!

@Mcakes So sweet! I hope you feel better!

2 Replies
testing