Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Summer Resolutions

It's halfway through summer (technically), at least in the Northern Hemisphere.  NE U.S. is in a heat wave, so it's extra summery right now.  What are some things you want to do for the remainder of your summer?  I always try to do a few summery things like grab an ice cream cone at a park or at the beach, have a beach day, find the "song of the summer," see a few movies, binge something fun on TV/streaming, come up with a summer look or two.  Was curious about the rest of BIC, what are your summer rituals, songs, resolutions and/or bucket list items?

Summer To Dos:

Song: Really enjoying the Barbie Soundtrack✔️

Movie: Only completed half of the barbieheimer, so need to.  Joy Ride was great (kind of raunchy)

Sephoria: Counting down the days!

Trip: probably not this year, maybe a short weekend somewhere 🤔

Summer Look: definitely loving sculpting and blush a la  ✔️Cheek Challenge Summer 2023: Collabs with Makeup Challenge of the Week / Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023 

Ice Cream: There's  a Carvel that opened up nearby, so I have definitely made good on this ✔️✔️✔️

Courtesy GIPHY & FlydeweissCourtesy GIPHY & Flydeweiss

Re: Summer Resolutions

@danielledanielle 110 is pretty common over here in the summer which was expected. What has been bad is the many days of 113-117 in a row with no respite. I've lived here almost 6 years and this has been the worst by far. No rain just yet, either. It seems to be tapering off a little bit but we'll see. My bf and I have started adding Liquid IV to our water on the daily and it honestly really helps. They should sponsor me at this point, I'm telling everyone to buy it lol

@danielledanielle yay for Carvel!  That reminds me that I need some vanilla custard from Rita's!!!

Oh yes, definitely need to have a summer ice as well @greeneyedgirl107 

23 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 23 replies
  • 81 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
Photos2
  • Courtesy GIPHY & Flydeweiss
  • Screenshot_20230807-192419_Chrome.jpg
testing