Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

My beautiful babies❤

My beautiful babies❤

Re: My beautiful babies❤

@Aniux13,

What cute chihuahuas!  They look like they are cozy in their sweaters!  🙂

Re: My beautiful babies❤

@Aniux13. What sweet, sweet dogs!! I bet they have big hearts!! What are their names?

RE: Pet Paradise

Our English Pointer, Pete. He’s got so much love, his biggest dream, besides birds, is to be a lapdog. Lol

@SmokeyEyeJunkie yep the big ones always wanna be lap dogs!

@SmokeyEyeJunkie yep the big ones always wanna be lap dogs!

Re: RE: Pet Paradise

@SmokeyEyeJunkie,

Pete is such a sweetie!   What a lapdog he would be!  🙂

@SmokeyEyeJunkie. He's so cute and he has his Kermie with him! Priceless! I love hunting dogs because they are so smart!! But they do make great lap dogs too!!

He looks lap-sized to me! 😉

@SmokeyEyeJunkie ❤🖤❤🖤❤ So.Cute!! Does he ever have dogg...

@SmokeyEyeJunkie🖤🖤❤ So.Cute!! Does he ever have doggie dreams? Mine does all the time where he's moving his paws and making weird noises...what the heck are they dreaming about?!

Pet Paradise

Kurby and Lily

Re: Pet Paradise

@ELNene17,

What a cute photo!   Cute Pups!    🙂

@ELNene17  That is so cute! Maybe they're trying to decide the best way to get a treat!! I love when pets get along!😊

For Valentine’s Day, my husband and I got our 2 boys turtles!!! They’re sooooo cute and tiny! They’re smaller than the palm of my hand! I had no idea about the upkeep. They require a lot of attention. Now, we have fish, a snake, a Cockapoo and turtles. And I’m still the only girl in the house. LolGlenn and Danzig ❤️❤️❤️Glenn and Danzig ❤️❤️❤️

RE: Re: Pet Paradise

I love being the only girl in the house, too! I have five (pet) boys!

@darlyndar,

I remember having little turtles like these when I was young.

You have a very nice living space for them!

lol @darlyndar but a Queen Bee you are 👑🐝

lol @darlyndar but a Queen Bee you are 👑🐝

Re: lol @darlyndar but a Queen Bee you are 👑🐝

@GG84 Right??? Mama Bear in full effect!!! ❤️❤️❤️

20180211_152227.jpg

20180116_093904.jpg

The top photo is of our 7 month old English Mastiff puppy.  He is such an awesome dog.  Our previous mastiff was such a great dog that I can't imagine being without an English Mastiff.

The second photo is of our two year old Newfoundland.  She is a great dog.  She is loving the fact that we got so much snow this year!  

20180215_200849.jpg

20180215_201210.jpg

Phinneas is a ragdoll.  He has an interesting personality and is completely different than our last ragdoll (my soul cat).  

Yoda is a Himalyan.  Yes, he has a snaggle tooth!  He's great with my kids, to him any attention is good attention, even if that means being carried around by a two year old.  

@Nikkihas3girls WOW! Serious pet goals with that crew!

Do the dogs get along with your cats? 

Stay Fabulous,
Zanna

@ZannaBT Thank you, your comment made me smile! 

The dogs get along with the cats, for the most part, since they are still so young sometimes the dogs will chase the cats in play.  The cats have trees and a cat door to get into our basement where their food and litter is located, if they even get irritated with the dogs.  The cats were both in love with our previous mastiff, they used to groom him.

RE: Re: Pet Paradise

Oh my, your cats! So regal!
13,334 Replies
testing