Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: RE: Pet Paradise

@syahn You did a wonderful thing rescuing your baby! All of mine are rescues too. My cats came to me as kittens so their lives were pretty short and not too awful before they came to me but it breaks my heart to think about what my dog endured before she found her forever home with me. She’s got a lot of residual quirks from her former life. Does your dog have any signs of the conditions from before you rescued her or has she fully acclimated to a life of luxury? 

RE: Pet Paradise

@syahn I just love that you rescued this cutie! I wish more people rescued neglected 😩 or abandoned animals! I have also rescued abandoned cats, 5 in all . But not at the same time because it’s illegal in Montreal to have more than 2 animals at the same time unless you have a special licence to do so...

Re: Pet Paradise

F8D0F1A4-0212-4633-A1D9-A3D1FE4BECCD.jpeg

Trying very hard to not think too much about where Mona’s paws have been. And this was right after I had just washed my face and did my skincare for the night. But it gives her such joy to cuddle and paw around my face that I don’t have the heart to stop her. 

RE: Re: Pet Paradise

@starsandbucks This is such a beautiful picture. She really loves you and I know that you’re going through a tough time right now so you must cherish the love and affection she’s giving you. They can sense every emotion that we humans have and they are really compassionate animals when they live in a loving home and are well taken care of.

Re: RE: Re: Pet Paradise

Aww thank you @keana1! That actually just got me a little teary but I’m wearing undereye mask patches so I had to fan the tears away real fast!!! 🙂 But thank you. That was such an incredibly sweet thing to say! 

RE: Re: RE: Re: Pet Paradise

@starsandbucks Thanks, I’ve been through rough patches in life but the only reliable friends were my cat(s). They will never cease to amaze you!

@starsandbucks

Sooo cute!!  Love this 🙂

@starsandbucks. Mona is gorgeous!! I love when they just pat you and love on you! Great pic!! 😊🐱

My princess willow ❤️

@susie1991  I love Willow!! Big dogs are such gentle giants. I have such a special fondness for boxers and they makes such great pets!!

RE: Re: RE: Pet Paradise

Awww thanks @yankeefaithful ! They do make great pets she is my entire world! ❤️

Hi @susie1991,

Willow is adorable! I love how she thinks she's a lap dog for her size - my husky is the same way! 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel 

RE: Re: RE: Pet Paradise

Thanks! @RaquelBT ❤️

@susie1991 She’s so cute! I love big breed dogs. What breed is she?

She’s an American Bulldog crosses with boxer. She’s 80 pounds and thinks she’s a lap dog ❤️ @keana1

@susie1991 So funny 😆!

Anonymous Insider

Poppe my Chi Corgi!

Anonymous Insider

My Poppe is jealous of Henri my bulldog. Poppe is a Chi Corgi.

Hi @Anonymous,

This photo is so cute! Your dogs are adorable. Thank you for sharing. 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel

awiee!! @Anonymous I love this picture!! 

Pup kisses are the bestttt - i live for those ❤️ 

Anonymous Insider

You are so sweet. Thank you so much 😊 

13,698 Replies
testing