Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

RE: Pet Paradise

She’s an American Bulldog crosses with boxer. She’s 80 pounds and thinks she’s a lap dog ❤️ @keana1

Re: RE: Pet Paradise

@susie1991 So funny 😆!

Anonymous Insider

Poppe my Chi Corgi!

Anonymous Insider

My Poppe is jealous of Henri my bulldog. Poppe is a Chi Corgi.

Hi @Anonymous,

This photo is so cute! Your dogs are adorable. Thank you for sharing. 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel

awiee!! @Anonymous I love this picture!! 

Pup kisses are the bestttt - i live for those ❤️ 

Anonymous Insider

You are so sweet. Thank you so much 😊 

@Anonymous  I just love your Poppe and Henri! They both are so cute and I love you are getting kisses! Great pic!!😋

Anonymous Insider

Hey 👋 thank you so much 😊 

@Anonymous, Poppe and Henri are so cute, love your photos!!

Anonymous Insider

Thank you so much ❣️

Hi guys! Its been a while since i shared a picture of Thunder!! This is from yesterday. He was tired from trying to herd a group of little kids 😉

@kromance,

So cute and what an amazing picture! Summer<3!

❤️ Melissa

@kromance

AW what a great pic!!!

-Mali

@kromance What a beauty! I had to laugh at "tired from trying to herd a group of little kids!" I dog sat for my friend's sheltie once and he spent the entire visit trying to herd my dog and myself whenever we were out and about. I found it hysterical 🙂 

hahaaa @MissPuff - shelties are so crazy! I love them. Running circles and low key yapping away trying to get the kids to huddle together.. lol funniest thing ever. I'm going to try taking him out to sheep herding with sheltie club of Georgia - if they do it anytime soon! I'll be sure to post pictures!

@kromance That sounds like doggie heaven! Absolutely post pictures, I had no idea places like that existed 🙂 

@kromance This is a wonderful picture and Thunder is such a cutie!  Thanks for sharing this.

Wow!  This picture is absolutely beautiful, @kromance!   And how cute that Thunder was trying to herd the little kids! ❤️ 

@Tamara76 Thank yooou mama!!! ❤️ ❤️ 

@kromance what an awesome pic! Also, I rarely see people with collies and love them. My first dog was a collie and looked like Lassies twin! Thunder is bringing back some good memories for me!
1 Reply
testing