Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

Thank you @curlychiquita ! 🥰 😘 Hope you guys had a nice night too! 

Ooh those are precious moments you caught on camera @Sunnysmom. The wig 😆 and lamb chop, tooo cute!!

Do we ever take enough snaps of our fluffs @CynthieLu ?! Don’t think so. My photos are full of makeup, fluffs and recipes! 😂

OMGosh, what did you do to poor Sunny and Buddy, @Sunnysmom !?!  Although Sunny does look cute as a lamb! 😄🐑

Haha I know @Titian06 ! 😆 They ignored me all night after that even if was just a few minutes! 😭 Usually I have them out with us to watch the littles come by and get treats but I just couldn’t put em through it! 

@Sunnysmom ohmygosh, they're adorable!!!

😘 from them @CookieGirl1 ! 

I die. Cuteness overload 🥰😘 Hapoy Halloween to my cuties and their fabulous mom @Sunnysmom 🎃❤️🌹

So silly, thank you @blackkitty2014 ! It was very short lived! 🤣 They want to see Ms Stinky! 🥰😘

Omg I love the wig !!!💗

I knew it was a must when I saw it @anaaii ! 

This is my dog 🐶 

IMG_0082.jpeg

@BeautyFrEcK ,

Pepper is a beautiful dog!

@BeautyFrEcK  she is adorable! 😍

Cute fur baby @BeautyFrEcK!

Cute, @BeautyFrEcK!

Hello cutie 🥰

Adorable @BeautyFrEcK ! What is he or she and their name?! 

Her name is pepper 🐶

1000007274.png

 This is my Maggie. She crossed over the rainbow Bridge Oct 18th. She was my best friend, my comfort, she was family. I will miss her everyday. 

@shyharv ,

Maggie looks like the sweetest dog ever!  You two were so lucky to have each other. 

We are missing our departed friends, too.  It's hard, but I'm grateful for all the good times.

13,306 Replies
testing