Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

Ella is so cute with her reindeer hat @alexasteph ! I don’t know if she likes it though! 😜

@keana1 She put up with it! She’s a good girl and is overall fairly agreeable. She was also distracted with treats of course! 

So you had to bribe her @alexasteph LOL 😆

@keana1 It’s hard to get any dog to do anything without the promise of a treat! 

Awe she is precious @alexasteph!

Omg Ella's face "Are we done yet?" @alexasteph too precious! ❤

Miss Prunehilda snug in the shirt I just made for her. 20181222_143647.jpg

@moxiepancakes She looks so cute and cozy in her shirt! 

Best,
Rebecca 

@moxiepancakes,

That is a darling shirt that you made!  Whether Prunehilda likes wearing it is another question....   🙂

Lol that is the look I get @moxiepancakes when I put a sweater on one of my fur babies!

@moxiepancakes, this is so sweet!  Prunehilda is a lucky girl!

That’s so nice of you to have made Prunehilda a shirt @moxiepancakes ! Sphinx cats need all the heat they can get! She looks a bit unsure about having her picture taken! She’s saying Mom, did you really need to wake me up for a picture? I was sleeping comfortably! Kind of reminds me of myself LOL 😂 

I love Miss Prunehilda @moxiepancakes but I can’t tell whether she’s giving you one of those moody model looks or whether she hates you for this. 🤣. Honestly, she looks great — it’s obvious you guys are taking great care of her!

@jozkid she's a little displeased about being pulled out from under her blanket for modeling but otherwise pleased to be warm. 

RE: Pet Paradise

Here’s my baby, Stogie ♥️♥️♥️😘😍♥️♥️♥️

Re: RE: Pet Paradise

@cigarlady What a sweet baby 🙂 Stogie looks so cuddly! 

Best,

Rebecca 

Hi Stogie!  @cigarlady He's too adorable! 

Best,

Steph 

his name is the best EVER!! @cigarlady

his name is the best EVER!! @cigarlady

@cigarlady, Stogie is so adorable!  ♥️

Awww!  What an adorable fluff ball @cigarlady!

@cigarlady  What a cutie!! Stogie is a gorgeous Golden but aren't they all!! They are such great pets and so smart!! Enjoy your baby!!☺

13,334 Replies
testing