Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

@greeneyedgirl107  Omg!!! So cute!

@ather she's getting big!  My other 2 cats adore her.

@greeneyedgirl107  Oh that’s amazing! I got a kitten 3 years ago and she doesn’t like my older cat which is sad because we got the kitten because we lost my older cats best friend and she would cry all night for him. 

What a adorable kitty, @greeneyedgirl107

Oh how wonderful, love your tiny new addition! @greeneyedgirl107 

@sister13 thanks!  She's getting bigger already. 

Oh what a cutie @greeneyedgirl107 🥰

He’s such a teeny cutie @greeneyedgirl107 , I can see why you wanted him! 🥰

@greeneyedgirl107 ,

Congratulations on your new tiny kitten!  Adorable!  ❤️  Lucky you!

Your very sweet to take him in @greeneyedgirl107 , judging by where he comes up to on the door, he is sooo teenie tiny. 😍 have you named him yet?

@CynthieLu You've got a good eye!  We've been calling him "Smudgie" b/c he is blue with a light smudge on one of his feet.  It reminded us of a kitten we saw years ago and nicknamed Smudgie.  We'll see if it sticks.  I was also thinking of PJ b/c he's so cute I just thought of a little guy in pajamas.  

PJ Smudgie the First @greeneyedgirl107  😄

He's adorable looking thou 🙂 look at that face and dem sweet eyes *gush*

@greeneyedgirl107 He's a cutie and looks so soft.  My philosophy is "Cats are like potato chips.  You can't have just one!"  We have 6 cats.

@ragdoll4mom I'm sure we'll get up to that in time!  At least, I hope so!!!

Congratulations on receiving your new Kitty @greeneyedgirl107 . My husband and I will re-evaluate getting another pet this coming spring.

@Loretta55 I wish you the best of luck with your decision this spring.  I'm hoping things work out with this little guy.  So far, they have!  I'm just really hoping he continues to be friendly and enjoys snuggling -- bonus points if he sleeps on the bed!  We've had him less than a week and there are so many things I want to teach him and encourage him to do.

@greeneyedgirl107  Aw he is just adorable!  How wonderful!  Congratulations on your new kitty 💕💕

@Cissy63 thanks!   😸 🐱 😽 

OMGosh, he is absolutely adorable, @greeneyedgirl107 ! 🥰🐾🐈  Congratulations on your new fur baby! 💖💖💖

@Titian06 Awwww, thanks!  There's a certain angle I want to get on him that showcases his big forehead and buggy eyes, as well as his rounded muzzle.  Some kids on our street were banging on our door Sunday night, saying that they found him last week by Home Depot.  No one on the street wanted him.  He's been very good.  Snuggly when he's tired, playful otherwise.  Gets along well with our other cats.  He's been eating, drinking and using the litter box.  I hope this works out well.

C560703E-6D10-4B22-B0C2-B903055F6797.jpeg

I’m not sure how all of the rest of our Atlantic Canadian beauties are doing but Bella and I are safe and in good health! 

9 Replies
testing