Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

@Nickelliebear1 What a beauty!!

RE: Pet Paradise

@Nickelliebear1 She’s beautiful and looks so very soft!

@Nickelliebear1 - I recognize that look in the third picture.  I get that look too from my cat Ivan whenever he's laying on me and I move.  Ivan's black and white too.  

I love the name Bella!! @Nickelliebear1 so beautiful and...

I love the name Bella!! @Nickelliebear1 so beautiful and cuddly

IMG_20171110_111633855.jpgthis is the buck I rehabilitated from the time he was 3 days old until he was 7 months old " bucky" he was successfully released into the wild and has thrived... So proud of him

IMG_20171202_093813269_HDR.jpg

IMG_20170902_132745484.jpg

@lmaster,

Bucky is so very handsome!  What an incredible opportunity to know and love such a wonderful creature!  You are right to be proud of him!

Thank you so much for your kind words! @tsavorite 😊

This was so nice of you, @lmaster❤️ Thank you for taking care of this little guy! 

Awwwww you're so welcome!! He was a joy and so sweet @curlychiquita

@lmaster Forgive me but is that a deer? I have never seen a deer IRL

Yep @GG84 I literally live in deer country... I have acres of woods around me, so this is where tons will live. Not much traffic but at night they tend to get brave and cross the roads, and that's how his mom got hit.

@lmaster Oh my goodness! ❤️ 

He looks so comfortable around you and your family.  

Glad he managed to get back out on his own and into the wild.  

It was a matter of weeks @Nickelliebear1 and then his animal instincts kicked in and he finally moved on. It was a process, an incredible process and a learning experience for me as well. When he was old enough to be let free, he kept coming back everyday, then it went to every other day and then maybe once a week and now he's completely on his own. I'm a proud mama 😂

Hi @lmaster,

How sweet! So cute how comfortable he is with you!

Best,

Rebecca 

he was my baby for 7 months 😂 thank you @RebeccaBT

he was my baby for 7 months 😂 thank you @RebeccaBT

@lmaster how very beautiful! 

Thank you @eshoe 😊

@lmasteroh my gosh that is incredible!! Bless you!

Thank you @Samtian it was literally just like having a baby! Bottle fed any everything

Wow - that is so awesome, @lmaster!

Very hard work! Didn't realize what I was getting into @Titian06 but they're were no wildlife rehabs anywhere near me, so the game warden gave me permission to take care of him since his mom got hit by a car

testing