Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

Thanks @jozkid and @moxiepancakes! I’ve been getting gravy type foods and she’s at least eating the gravy, if not the meat. She has been liking mostly tuna and turkey flavors. Tried baby food, which usually works for my other guy, but that didn’t work. I tried the cat sips @moxiepancakes but she didn’t take to that. She’s resumed a few more of her normal behaviors today/last night, so I’m hoping for the best!

@sister13. Was wondering how your baby was doing,  so it's a good sign when they start doing some of their normal behaviors. Hope she continues to improve!

Poor little thing! Hope she feels better soon!!!

Thanks @annahoang, me too!

@sister13,

I'm sorry to hear about all the worry that you are going through. 

I guess that you can only take this one hour at a time, one day at a time.  

You have my thoughts and prayers.  Your kitty is so beautiful!

You can only do what you can do.  One step at a time.

Thank you! @tsavorite ❤️❤️❤️

@sister13 I  am so sorry for your sick baby. It is so hard when they are sick and it becomes a waiting game. My heart goes out to you and I definitely will keep her in my thoughts and prayers (and your older cat) that things will improve. 

Thanks, it means a lot @yankeefaithful! Been a rough start to 2018, and now this! Really trying to stay positive, but very scared from what the vet told me. ❤️❤️❤️

RE: Pet Paradise

Harassment for treats ..he gets these cravings at night for specific treats and if he doesn't get them, then its constant paw jabs for good half hour Lol

Re: RE: Pet Paradise

Hi @kromance,

Your pup is adorable and reminds me of my fur baby! I have a 3-year-old Siberian Husky and his name is Kai. Kai has cravings for treats too! I went on pinterest and found recipes for healthy dog treats. 🙂 

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel 

RE: Re: RE: Pet Paradise

Can you post some pics? I would really appreciate it. I love Siberian huskies....my Lola better get ready because pretty soon we will have another fur baby. I miss my blue eyed white husky I used to have and I also had huskies growing up as well .

@kromance 😍❤ Your doggie reminds of my childhood dog ❤ S...

@kromance 😍❤ Your doggie reminds of my childhood dog ❤ So beautiful!

Re: @kromance 😍❤ Your doggie reminds of my childhood dog ❤ S...

Thank you @GG84 !!  😛 

awwwwww so cute!!!

Omg he is so cute, is he still a puppy or full grown?

@Anastasiya13 Thank you! He is fully grown. Just turned 2 years old. 🙂

@kromanceAww happy late birthday to him

@kromance Oh my goodness! He is just adorable! Love his expression! 😀

@kromance What a pretty dog! I love his face and aren't they creatures of habits. My Gracie knows where I keep her treat and what pocket I carry them in. I know you love him alot!

@yankeefaithful thank you!! I'm not going to lie but I pretty much treat him like he's my first born child. lol. I can't resist his puppy dog eyes, so he pretty much gets whatever his tiny heart desires.. 

@kromance,

Beautiful Sheltie!  What a face!  That expression!  So cute!

He knows what he wants!  🙂

13 Replies
testing