Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

Lol I thought about Toothless too!

Perfect observation @Maria88.  One of my favorite movies too!

Hahah @Maria88 DH and I call her Toothless too from time to time!

@k617 They are both so beautiful!! Glad you adopted them together, they seem to love each other a lot. Black cats are least likely to be adopted so I'm thrilled Sammie found a good home with a kitty friend. Give them some pets for me!

Will pass along the pets @samls324!

Gorgeous girls! I love all cats, but I have a special place in my heart for green-eyed black cats ❤️

@JayAitchGee Black cats are the most underrated cats ever! It makes me happy whenever I see a black cat in a happy home! ❤️

Oh my goodness @k617 - describing them as "adorable" would be an understatement!  They are so precious...it's so great that both were adopted together.  Heart

I agree with @ZombieMetroAnt.  I'm glad you adopted both Rosie and Sammie together.  You and they will be very happy!  I posted a picture of my two cats much earlier in the thread.  The cats are half litter mates (same father, different mothers).  Prior to them, I had two cats as well (3 years apart in age).  With those two, I realized I would never not have two cats again.  After both of them passed away (a year apart), I had the opportunity to adopt the half litter mates, I jumped at the chance.

Thanks @ZombieMetroAnt @HelloCoffee @starrysilver @virgo87 😄

Adopting them together was the right decision. They're super close and I think they're more well behaved (even though Rosie is still a troublemaker) because they have each other. We often find them in the same place, doing the same thing, in the same position.

Exhibit A: the top right photo is of them together. The black shadow is not a shadow at all--that's Sammie.

F12BC28E-3C88-41A6-90F3-15286DFCA410.jpg

We also find Sammie in weird, derpy positions like these:

DB4CFE46-6C40-4610-8F69-7318E2914DB8.jpg

While Rosie is more proper, but behind that cute face is a force of terror, planning her next mischief:

111D9F11-D474-46FE-AA22-F94B1A03F8B4.jpg

Rosie likes to get stuck in plastic bags. She will often step through both handles, and drag the bag around. Weirdo.

@k617 - This is so funny!  My two half litter mates are not like the top set of pictures at all.  But individually, Isabella is just like Sammie, while Ivan is nearly like Rosie, especially the plastic bags!

@Titan06 it's always so interesting listening to other furbabies' dynamic!

OMG!  You're killing me with these!  ACK...I'm in love Heart   As a mommy of two adopted black kittens, Sammie gets my attention but Rosie's beautiful face doesn't leave her far behind Heart

They are both stunning! Beautiful!

Those eyes!!! 

Their eyes just draw you in, so cute.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

My beautiful ladies Ruthie and Mona. 

@starsandbucks  Such pretty blue eyes !!🥰🥰🥰🥰

@starsandbucks,

Ruthie in this photo reminds me of Kim Novak in "Bell, Book, and Candle!"  It's her eyes!  🙂

Catwalk ready beauties!! @starsandbucks

@starsandbucks - Ruthie and Mona are absolutely gorgeous!

testing