Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Anonymous Insider

Re: Pet Paradise

Such beautiful cats! I would kiss Mona just on the nose 🙂

I wish I had room in the house for a cat! My rabbit had play dates with cats before (not buy choice but out of necessity -friends visiting, us traveling with her etc.) Although we were nervous and cautious, the cats are usually just curious and she seems to not mind at all 😄

I used to pet sit a rabbit, and my cat (who is normally annoyed/afraid of other animals) and the rabbit would take turns chasing each other around the house. It was adorable.

Oh my goodness they are gorgeous! Such cute kitty noses 🙂

WOW!!!  Such regal & poised kitties- look at the concentration.  =^-^=

I love how you describe Mona as "large & in charge" ha ha ha....both your princesses are gorgeous!  Heart

Such beautiful babies! I love grey tabbies/tabby patterned kitties!

@starsandbucks,

Ruthie and Mona are beautiful, beautiful girls! Are they Tabby-Point (Lynx-Point) and Calico-Point?  Really, they are just Gorgeous!  🙂

@tsavorite I actually (sadly) don't know anything about what breed they might be or might be cross-bred with. They came as rescues to me super young - around five weeks old as little abandoned kittens, so I don't know anything beyond that. They look like they have Siamese or Burmese in them though, right? And personality-wise it lines up. They are sooooo affectionate and clingy. My large-and-in-charge Mona drapes herself all over me at any opportunity and even loves to play fetch. 

I will HAVE to post kitten pics. You will die!

@starsandbucks,

Yes, please, kitten photos! 

You are right, Ruthie and Mona are probably part Siamese, and part Tabby for one, and maybe a Calico mother for the other?  (Calico males are very rare and usually infertile.) So, maybe a Siamese father. But, who knows? If they are same litter it's even more interesting genetics... 

(I think that Tabby Point Siamese (or Lynx Point) and Calico Point Siamese are now official breeds.)  So Beautiful!  I am so glad these kitties have you!   🙂

From the Bored Panda newsletter and for all the dog poeples in da house

I wish I could post all of them but that would be way to long so here are my fave:

0000.JPG

bp1.JPG

Spoiler
bp2.JPG

bp3.JPG

bp4.JPG
bp1.JPG

Love this!!😀

Love this! Our transit system initially would only allow service dogs, but now they let any dogs onto buses and trains. They're never been an issue, wish other cities would allow larger dogs on transit without this workaround!

All amazing. Thanks for posting.

ahhhh, too cute!  I also covered my baby's ears when she eats. 

My baby girl Lacey post her play date with her best friend in our building. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️Lacey.jpg

She looks excited.  Like, she knows a treat is coming her way for posing pretty during photo! ;')

Hi, @mynameismilena,

Lacey is adorable- and smiling!  🙂 

oh, look at that beautiful face!!  What a doll 000.JPG

She looks so happy.

My oldest pup, Briar. He's spoiled completely rotten and I wouldn't have it any other way. He's a bit more white around the eyes these days, but still a gentle giant (he's a Treeing Walker Coonhound-Mastiff mix).

001.JPG

And Niko, our Mountain Cur. He terrifies everyone in the neighborhood and loves my toddlers unconditionally. He takes his guard dog duties seriously and no one would dare look at my kids twice when he's around.

008.JPG

@jadeann - They both look like big babies!  🙂

Briar has that look of 'you disturbed me, what do you want' and Nico has the look of 'whatcha doing?'. Both are adorable.

2 Replies
testing