Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Health and Sanity Check-Ins

Things are crazy now. I think we are all trying to stay healthy and maintain sanity as well. I thought I would start this thread so folks can check in and discuss how they're doing. I want all my BIC friends to be okay. I will kick this off with a first post. Take care of yourself lovelies.

Re: Health and Sanity Check-Ins

LOL @lmaster  That is so cool. I admire your bartering skills.

@fatimamummy thank you so much!! 🙌

That's awesome, @lmaster!

@CookieGirl1 thank you darlin!! We gotta do what we gotta do 😉

I’m so glad y’all are doing ok @lmaster! It is definitely nice right now living in a small town.

@faeriegirl thank you!! I'm not going to lie,, I'm going stir crazy missing playing with makeup!!! But hopefully by April 8 th we can finally get some normalcy

I'm glad you found everything you needed, @lmaster!

I'm glad you found everything you needed, @lmaster!

Re: I'm glad you found everything you needed, @lmaster!

Thank you @curlychiquita I appreciate that 🤗

@lmaster I told my husband I made home made sanitizer for my daughter a couple of months ago with aloe vera, and he stocked up on that as well 😄 So happy you found a couple of bottles.

@eshoe 

I just made hand sanitizer today! Nothing but time on my hands. 

Time, time, and then more time @GG84! How did it turn out?

@eshoe thank you!! I was going to make some with the aloe vera gel you sent us!! 😊

Hi everyone, trying to be positive. I suffer from depression/anxiety and from the middle of last month have been going through an depressive episode. Before that, I lost my family.....I’m just heartbroken by this horrendous virus and I’m sorry if any of you are being affected.....so, had a nearly 5.0 earthquake tonight where I live. Kicking back with some wine trying to calm my nerves. Happy to have this community, love to you all ❤️

Sending you hugs and love @twilightnicky!  I am so sorry that you are having a depressive episode right now.  It's never a good time for those to happen, but right now feels like an even worse time.  I am also deeply sorry for the loss of your family.  I cannot imagine all that you are going through, but just want to reiterate that the BIC is here for you.  ❤️

Thank you so much 🙂

@twilightnicky  Aww hugs. I’m here if you ever need someone to talk to! 

Thank you 🙂❤️

@twilightnicky  I’m so sorry. ❤️ I’ve been more worried about my fellow anxiety disorder tribe members than nearly anyone else, honestly. 

Not to condone boozin’ it up but: besides coffee, the one commodity I always have fully (haha, over) stocked is wine. It’d be great if each state would put a moratorium on all their silly wine shipping laws so some of us can buy and send whichever wines we want. 😄 I’m almost out of bourbon and might need to do an “essential” foraging run soon. I would happily ship you more wine, if I could! 

Aww thank you, joined a wine club where they send a new shipment every couple of months so I’m covered lol 🍷

That's so much in a short time, @twilightnicky. I hope th...

That's so much in a short time, @twilightnicky. I hope things get better soon. ❤

Re: That's so much in a short time, @twilightnicky. I hope th...

Thank you ❤️

1 Reply
testing