Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Happy Valentine's Day, BIC! Share your vibrant and vivacious V-day fun here! *Updated 2/6*

• It's the time of year, my vivacious Venuses:

Post your V-Day picks,

share your favorite flicks,

be sure to give your fellow BIC fam some clicks ❤️.

Indulge in lots of choco-lates

(but not too much, you may get sick).

Post your delightful decor V-day pics!

Come here daily - for your BIC lovefest and beauty fix!

Happy Vday from TeamBIC.png

*****UPDATE****

• Get Valentine's Day gifts fast with Free Same Day Delivery**starting on 2/9! Use code FREE4VDAY. Offer ends 2/14 at 1PM EST. **Exclusions/terms apply.

Re: Happy Valentine's Day, BIC! Share your vibrant and vivacious V-day fun here! *Updated 2/6*

@ather Hope you had a wonderful Galentine/Valentine's Day!

Re: Happy Valentine's Day, BIC! Share your vibrant and vivacious V-day fun here! *Updated 2/6*

Happy Galentine's day @SportyGirly125 💞🌹😘

@lmaster Happy Galentine's/Valentine's Day!

Happy Galentine's Day and Happy Valentine's Day, too, @SportyGirly125 ❣️    

@tsavorite Happy Galentine/Valentine's Day to you too!

Happy Galentines day! 💕 @SportyGirly125 

@CynthieLu @Happy Galentine’s Day!

Happy Galantine's Day @SportyGirly125 and to everyone at the BIC 😘💕💕 !

@Buootiful Happy Galentine's Day!

Happy Galentine’s Day @SportyGirly125 ! 

@Saradestin Happy Galentine’s Day!

Happy Galentine's Day to you, too @SportyGirly125 and all the other galentines!

No pics as of yet... My Valentine is out of town for a bit here, but we'll do a big take out and movie night date night when he's back.  I have however been putting together little Valentines packages for my nieces today as well as getting some Galentines treats ready for the office tomorrow.  It's been a fun afternoon of pink and red and treats! 

That’s so sweet @missjeanie ! They will love those cute little Valentines packages! 🥰

@Saradestin All done up and passed on to the little ones!  Work will get some treats tomorrow!

Sounds perfect @missjeanie , it’s the little things! 💞

@Sunnysmom agreed!!!

@missjeanie awww that's so sweet that you do little gifts for your nieces!

@CookieGirl1 I'm a sucker for any holiday that gives me an excuse to spoil em!

@missjeanie I bet they LOVE it!

@missjeanie  I love that!! I’m sure your nieces will enjoy their treats! 

283 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos33
  • Happy Vday from TeamBIC.png
  • PXL_20230124_032834983~4.jpg
  • CorgiMommy_0-1674685503081.png
  • 58EADD2E-1E8B-4295-AA39-8C185BD9DE43.jpeg
  • 3E906D2A-D4E2-41EB-BEEE-D8CA064AF340.jpeg
  • 2.8.2023 Haul - MAC VDay lippies (from 2022).jpg
  • MTXX_MH20230211_120453454.jpg
  • MTXX_MH20230211_120424200.jpg
  • MTXX_MH20230211_121111231.jpg