Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Happy Valentine's Day, BIC! Share your vibrant and vivacious V-day fun here! *Updated 2/6*

• It's the time of year, my vivacious Venuses:

Post your V-Day picks,

share your favorite flicks,

be sure to give your fellow BIC fam some clicks ❤️.

Indulge in lots of choco-lates

(but not too much, you may get sick).

Post your delightful decor V-day pics!

Come here daily - for your BIC lovefest and beauty fix!

Happy Vday from TeamBIC.png

*****UPDATE****

• Get Valentine's Day gifts fast with Free Same Day Delivery**starting on 2/9! Use code FREE4VDAY. Offer ends 2/14 at 1PM EST. **Exclusions/terms apply.

Re: Happy Valentine's Day, BIC! Share your vibrant and vivacious V-day fun here! *Updated 2/6*

A sweet Vday card for my son and hubby 💙 ❤️ 

The pizza spins oookk, that's awesome 😁

MTXX_MH20230211_120453454.jpg

MTXX_MH20230211_120424200.jpg

Re: Happy Valentine's Day, BIC! Share your vibrant and vivacious V-day fun here! *Updated 2/6*

So so so sweet @CynthieLu 

AAwww, I hope your son gets fun out of that card 😍 @CynthieLu 

I think he will, and certainly the chocolates 🍫 lol

@CynthieLu  Aww so cute! Great reminder I need to grab cards for my hubby and son 🤣

Thank you @ather ❤️

Oh my goodness @CynthieLu, that pizza card❣️❣️ It’s adorable! 🥰

My little guy loves pizza ( Who dosen't thou 😁🍕)  and I knew it was the one 😆

Your little guy has great taste @CynthieLu! Starting his foodie adventures early! 🍕 

How fun are those @CynthieLu ! Eeeks I’m so late. 😱 

Its fast approaching @Sunnysmom 

We just finished cards for his class, with 1 day to spare lol 😆 

@CynthieLu, that pizza card is the most beautiful of v-day cards

Thank you! @danielledanielle It'll bring a smile to my kiddos face I'm sure of it 😊

And I got a wee bit of extra candy to add to thier Valentine's day stash of goodies 😉 💝 

MTXX_MH20230211_121111231.jpg

I picked these up as gifts for relatives - they're from last year's MAC Valentine's Day collection. Surprised that they're still available on the MAC site. The packaging is super cute. 💞

2.8.2023 Haul - MAC VDay lippies (from 2022).jpg

Woah, they are really cute! I wish they would label all their lippies this way. So I don't have to squint at the bottom 🤣. Your relatives are gonna love these! @itsfi 

Oh my goodness @Buootiful, thiiiisss!! Yes, 100% agree! I mean, what is it with putting the shade names in - (negative) 57,246 point font??!!! I get it, space is a sought after commodity and it’s better to not have so much paper, but my word!!! I just want to know what shade I’m wearing (or what color I want to repurchase). 🤣 

I would be on board with all their lippies labels this way! Soooo cute!!

@itsfi  I love this gift idea!! 

The packaging is just so cute @ather! I found  mine and was able to swatch them. 

MAC VDay swatches.jpeg

The difference in color is more apparent in real life than appears in the pic. Stay Curious has more pink in it. 

@itsfi  Thanks for the swatches!! Ooooo both are so beautiful!! I’m sure the recipient will love them! Plus the packaging is adorable! 

@itsfi Oh my gosh... How did I not see these last year?  I love them!!  Lucky fam!

Your comment is making me feel much better @missjeanie. I had zero recollection of this collection and actually thought it was this year’s. I didn’t know why until it occurred to me (and I confirmed it) that I did a no buy for all of February last year - helped that it was the shortest month of the year. I must not have been paying attention to releases, on my email, social or here. 😂 

15 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos33
  • Happy Vday from TeamBIC.png
  • PXL_20230124_032834983~4.jpg
  • CorgiMommy_0-1674685503081.png
  • 58EADD2E-1E8B-4295-AA39-8C185BD9DE43.jpeg
  • 3E906D2A-D4E2-41EB-BEEE-D8CA064AF340.jpeg
  • 2.8.2023 Haul - MAC VDay lippies (from 2022).jpg
  • MTXX_MH20230211_120453454.jpg
  • MTXX_MH20230211_120424200.jpg
  • MTXX_MH20230211_121111231.jpg