Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Happy Valentine's Day, BIC! Share your vibrant and vivacious V-day fun here! *Updated 2/6*

• It's the time of year, my vivacious Venuses:

Post your V-Day picks,

share your favorite flicks,

be sure to give your fellow BIC fam some clicks ❤️.

Indulge in lots of choco-lates

(but not too much, you may get sick).

Post your delightful decor V-day pics!

Come here daily - for your BIC lovefest and beauty fix!

Happy Vday from TeamBIC.png

*****UPDATE****

• Get Valentine's Day gifts fast with Free Same Day Delivery**starting on 2/9! Use code FREE4VDAY. Offer ends 2/14 at 1PM EST. **Exclusions/terms apply.

Re: Happy Valentine's Day, BIC! Share your vibrant and vivacious V-day fun here! *Updated 2/6*

These are perfect for Valentines gifts 🎁 😍 @itsfi 

Re: Happy Valentine's Day, BIC! Share your vibrant and vivacious V-day fun here! *Updated 2/6*

Thank you @CynthieLu! The presentation is adorable! 😍

@itsfi Ooh those are pretty!

Thank you @Samtian! It’ll be a nice surprise.

So cute and the shades so beautiful @itsfi ! They will love them! 

@Saradestin, the packaging is so simple but so adorable! ♥️

Soo cute @itsfi ! I have a Feb. birthday gift to get someone who loves red and these may really fit the bill! 

The packaging on these are absolutely adorable @Sunnysmom! They'd make a beautiful birthday gift.

As we approach Valentine’s Day, I am starting to play with some Valentines inspired manis. This is the one I created last night. I really like it. I wanted to achieve a romantic look and I think I succeeded in my attempt. Let me know which nail you like the most 😁. They are all similar but different. 

Sorry for the staining in my nails. I thought that the polish was going to be more opaque after 5 coats to cover it, but it didn’t 😕. IRL they look more even though.

For details on what I used, you can go to Show Me Your Nails 2.0 thread, where I will be posting them. 

58EADD2E-1E8B-4295-AA39-8C185BD9DE43.jpeg3E906D2A-D4E2-41EB-BEEE-D8CA064AF340.jpeg

Beautiful

@Saradestin I love your designs!  They look perfect together and perfect for Valentines!

Thank you so much beautiful @missjeanie! I had this idea in mind even before having the stamping plates, and it took a long time for me to find the one with the texts/calligraphy. I was looking forward to Valentine’s to be able to use it! 😄

@Saradestin these are stunning! so much attention to detail too, love them!!

Thank you so much sweet @cianni ! I’m going for something different today, after I ruined that beautiful mani cleaning the house 😅

So sorry that your house cleaning damaged those beauties 😥 @Saradestin  I love how you focus on the positive side, a new opportunity to make another gorgeous mani 😍 These were absolutely fabulous! 💖

Thank you sweet @CynthieLu ! Yes, it is sad, but expected. I would have been really surprised if they survived! 😄

@Saradestin Wow! Show off lol jk. Amazing!

😅 Thank you so much @Samtian gorgeous! 😘

Wow this is so impressive and darling @Saradestin ! 💞

Aww, thank you so much @Sunnysmom ! 🤗 Can you believe that I ruined most of my right hand nails cleaning like crazy today! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Oh noooo 😱 @Saradestin ! No cleaning is worth that. Lol. A sign to not do it. 😂 No good deed goes unpunished esp in the world of beauty eh. 😭

15 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos33
  • Happy Vday from TeamBIC.png
  • PXL_20230124_032834983~4.jpg
  • CorgiMommy_0-1674685503081.png
  • 58EADD2E-1E8B-4295-AA39-8C185BD9DE43.jpeg
  • 3E906D2A-D4E2-41EB-BEEE-D8CA064AF340.jpeg
  • 2.8.2023 Haul - MAC VDay lippies (from 2022).jpg
  • MTXX_MH20230211_120453454.jpg
  • MTXX_MH20230211_120424200.jpg
  • MTXX_MH20230211_121111231.jpg