Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Happy Valentine's Day, BIC! Share your vibrant and vivacious V-day fun here! *Updated 2/6*

• It's the time of year, my vivacious Venuses:

Post your V-Day picks,

share your favorite flicks,

be sure to give your fellow BIC fam some clicks ❤️.

Indulge in lots of choco-lates

(but not too much, you may get sick).

Post your delightful decor V-day pics!

Come here daily - for your BIC lovefest and beauty fix!

Happy Vday from TeamBIC.png

*****UPDATE****

• Get Valentine's Day gifts fast with Free Same Day Delivery**starting on 2/9! Use code FREE4VDAY. Offer ends 2/14 at 1PM EST. **Exclusions/terms apply.

Re: Happy Valentine's Day, BIC! Share your vibrant and vivacious V-day fun here! *Updated 2/6*

F42AC125-D9BF-43BC-A203-DDE7015157B9.jpeg

 I don’t know about y’all, but the spirit of Galentine’s/Valentine’s is with me year round! I wanted to share these beautiful Gucci Beauty items that made my holiday extra special 💕 

The Gucci Luminous Matte Beauty Blush lives up the hype! I have loved my Gucci Sun-Kissed Glow Bronzer so much that I decided to take a chance on the blush and it did not disappoint. Perfect amount of pigment without being overwhelming and leaves the healthiest glow. It’s gorgeous! 

Then I threw in the Gucci Glossy Nail Polish for good measure and am so glad I did. The staying power has been great! I’ve been trying to stay away from salon dip and gel so having this will definitely encourage me to keep on staying Gucci 😉 

Re: Happy Valentine's Day, BIC! Share your vibrant and vivacious V-day fun here! *Updated 2/6*

Thanks everyone 😊

You look stunning @danielledanielle ! 😍😍😍

Beautiful 💌 look, @danielledanielle ! That shade is wonderful on you!

@danielledanielle Thats shade is stunning on you.

@danielledanielle that color is beautiful on you!  But how do you like the formula?

@CookieGirl1 

It's only been one wear, but jury is still out.  Going on, fabulous gel texture akin to RB lip mousse.  But, it transferred a lot... Yet somehow stayed on my lips through dinner.  It's a lot of pigment, which I love.  Two coats is too much, it looked powdery when I tried two.

@danielledanielle yeah, I was just reading a few other reviews on it and the transfer issue makes it a no-go for me.  In my mind that's the whole point of a liquid lipstick.

For some reason I am unable to see any photos in this thread including the one I loaded or tried to load? Will check back again to see all the gorgeous looks by all who shared.

Oh no! That’s so frustrating @fatimamummy! I can see your post with that beautiful lipstick! 

Ugh, sorry to see that @fatimamummy , but I can see your gorgeous lipstick pic.  👍🏼👍🏼 To the hubby : BUY HER MORE 💄

Happy Valentine’s Day everyone. My husband is out of town so there was nothing special today.  I did however wear my newest red lipstick 

Dior Rouge Dior Refillable Lipstick 720 Icône Velvet

31C4DC73-DB74-4A2F-817A-8E80B381F12D.jpeg

Such a gorgeous lippie @fatimamummy ! You had to look so beautiful! 😍

Happy V Day! ♥️ hope everyone is having a wonderful day! ♥️ 

E5A3D683-061E-4E4D-BBC3-75857C9BA1A5.jpeg

😋😋😋 Delicious and cute @Missnur !

@Missnur lol, love the pizza!

I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine’s Day! Self love is the most important so love yourself ❤️. You’re all beautiful!

Wise words @Indy701 !!! I hope you had an amazing Valentine’s Day

@Indy701 Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's day!

283 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos33
  • Happy Vday from TeamBIC.png
  • PXL_20230124_032834983~4.jpg
  • CorgiMommy_0-1674685503081.png
  • 58EADD2E-1E8B-4295-AA39-8C185BD9DE43.jpeg
  • 3E906D2A-D4E2-41EB-BEEE-D8CA064AF340.jpeg
  • 2.8.2023 Haul - MAC VDay lippies (from 2022).jpg
  • MTXX_MH20230211_120453454.jpg
  • MTXX_MH20230211_120424200.jpg
  • MTXX_MH20230211_121111231.jpg