Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

You look wonderful @Imaster ❤️ I love this whole look 👏 the hair band - beautiful!

Re: RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

Thank you so much!! @2manyperfumes 

RE: What are you wearing today?

Wander beauty nude illusion foundation. Cinema secrets setting powder. Hourglass ghost edit face palette for contour and blush. Wander beauty brow pencil. Js eyeshadows and highlighters and liquid lipstick. Tatcha silk canvas liquid form and Sisley Paris for makeup primer

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

love the silver metallic eyeshadow paired with the darker lip color. this looks cool.

Thank you so much! @WhereYouStand 

@idanyd Beautiful looks.

Thank you so much! @tjffc 

Wonderful and classic glam look @idanyd ❤️ silver shimmer really brings out your eyes

Thank you so much! @2manyperfumes 💖

Love the eye look and the lippie is a beautiful shade @idanyd 

Thank you so much lovely!! @lmaster 

Im really lovingn pat mcgrath eyeshadow! Im so glad i bought it. Kvd cakeliner. Ud freak mascara. Kvd portrait foundation 3ce lipstick

Gorgeous edgy looks with some stellar products and your artistic photos ❤️ @Blackwhiskey

@Blackwhiskey So random, but love your Vincent Price shirt!

@Blackwhiskey 

That eyeshadow look is amazing on you!  I love the lipstick color as well.  Also, the spiked choker!

Your look is amazing!!! I really like the quality of Pat Macgrath so when i can afford her products i buy knowing i got amazing quality products! @Blackwhiskey 

wow - great photos @Blackwhiskey ❤ no regrets with PMG th...

wow - great photos @Blackwhiskey ❤ no regrets with PMG they are great shadows 😀

Testing out the UD- ultraviolet palette I watched a YouTube video tutorial to try out the palette . I tried to follow it but I’m not good at mimicking and I stick to more neutral looks so this is brave for me the video didn’t include eyeliner so I tightlined the upper waterline in brown and used a nude colored eyeliner in the bottom waterline the video also didn’t include bronzer or highlighter just a blush so I added both as additions to this look though the video did however included lip products and I went without because I didn’t have any lip products that went with orange shades in eyeshadow colors Eyes: Benefit - roller lash mascara Benefit - BADgal bang! Too faced - shadow insurance eye primer UD - ultraviolet palette UD eyeliner - double life Anastasia Beverly Hills - dipbrow pomade blonde Makeup forever - artist pencil boundless bisque Face: NYX - pore Filler Tarte - radiance drops Milk - liquid foundation, fair Tatcha - the pearl moonlight NARS - concealer vanilla Airspun - loose face powder, translucent Too faced - milk chocolate bronzer Benefit - dandelion blush Benefit - watts up cream highlighter Becca - shimmering skin perfector moonstone

@WhereYouStand Nice colors!

RE: Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

Thanks 🙂

Skin looks great and natural@WhereYouStand 👍, natural radiant look ❤️
88,857 Replies
testing