Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

I love your hair and lip color, and the way you pulled off that blue liner! ❤️

So beautiful as always @heartsmyface

P.S. I'm having major hair envy right now! With how hot it is I want to chop all of my hair off 😛

@Mcakes Funny you like my hair as is cause I just made an appointment for Monday to get it changed cause it's so faded out.  I'm thinking a blackened purple 🙂 I'm glad it still passes as intentional.  

@heartsmyface Such a beaut. Your hair color is amazing btw. It's the ombré I've always wanted!

Very lovely, beautiful shade of lipstck.

@heartsmyface That's a beautiful color combination. You have lovely eyes!

@PrettyPaint Thank you!  

@heartsmyface  you are sooo pretty!!!! Heart

@veronika23 Merci!  I swear the sun coming through the windows today is gloriously flattering!  

@heartsmyface QUEEN ! you have an extraordinary color sense. you do things i'd never consider and blow me away. and it always looks FRESH. 

@jemly Aww thanks darling.  I didn't have any actual plan so it is half luck that it turned out.  

@Blackwhiskey I can't reply to your post so I'll stick it here. You convinced me that I need the heat palette. There really isn't anything else like it.

you look great in all your pictures 

Thank you to sephora and urban decay for this wonderful free gift, the naked heat palette. I really wanted to buy it but it was out of my budget and lo and behold a few days before my birthday i was asked if i wanted this product free for my review. Needless to say that i am beyond flattered to have been one of the chosen ones. Thank you. 
Eyes: 
Urban decay naked heat shades - ounce, chaser, sauced, low blow, lumbre, he devil, en fuego, ashes, and ember. I wanted to use as many possible. I found that the shades I used blended beautifully on the eye, there was absolutely no kick up and no fallout which is great! They applied beautifully after having layered many shades so it didn't become just one blob of color which i appreciate. I am truly amazed, it knocks out the naked 2 out of the water which is my favorite palette. 
Urban decay razor sharp eyeliner space cowboy on the crease.
Wet n wild megaliner in black. This is a repurchase, favorite drugstore eyeliner.

Eyelashes eylure nicole guerriero collab

Eyebrows : anastasia beverly hills granite powder

Face: illamasqua white base foundation

Lips : kat von d liquid lipstick in malice.

This one is filtered.This one is filtered.MaliceMaliceNaked HeatNaked HeatNaked HeatNaked Heat

@Blackwhiskey that liner in your crease is a stroke of genius.

@Blackwhiskey Holy....I'm obsessed with this whole look. The pop of silver is such a cool touch! I'm really digging Malice too. ❤️

Blackwhiskey wrote:

Thank you so much, I was actually going to save up money to buy this but then i received that golden message, lol @KatieBT Smiley Very Happy 

❤️ Thank you. And I agree, Malice is holllllly wow. I can't wear it all the time since it takes specific looks or eyeshadow tones to make it work, so I'm glad it worked with this look!

The entire UD Heat palette may be perfect for that KVD shade now that I think of it. More reasons to wear that beautiful shade @Blackwhiskey

@Blackwhiskey oh my gahhh this look is so amazing!!! 😍😍😍

Striking eye and lip combo @Blackwhiskey!

Stunner!! Happy you received this & I love seeing your creativity @Blackwhiskey!!! 

Also Malice is 👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾

ElleElleG wrote:

Stunner!! Happy you received this & I love seeing your creativity @Blackwhiskey!!! 

Also Malice is 👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾

Thank you so much, I was actually going to save up money to buy this but then i received that golden message, lol @KatieBT 😄 

❤️ Thank you. And I agree, Malice is holllllly wow. I can't wear it all the time since it takes specific looks or eyeshadow tones to make it work, so I'm glad it worked with this look!

@Blackwhiskey omgoodness this such a beautiful look. You are really creative, this and all your looks are very flattering. Love it!

88,857 Replies
testing