Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Starting my day off with some arguments. Will see how well the day progresses.

1) AmorePacific Moisture Bound Tinted Moisturizer in 102

2) Urban Decay Anti Aging Eye Shadow Primer Potion 

3) Tarte Sweet Indulgences collection (Vanilla Candles, Hazelnut Bon Bons, Bronze Cuff, Espresso Yourself)

4) Marc Jacobs Highliner pencil in Blaquer

5) Kat von D Immortal Lash mascara

6) Bite Beauty Butter Cream lipstick in Marzipan

7) Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black

IMG_20150305_060510.jpgIMG_20150305_060509.jpg

Ooh!  I thought Marzipan was gonna be too light for me (and the tester was gone) but this looks lovely.

I especially like it combined with that nudey brown eye.

Hope your day gets better. Your skin looks radiant today!

Thanks!

The REN AHA concentrate plus my one week post-sick skin fix seems to be a phenomenal combination. I am see the difference myself. 

It was dark and snowy when I went into work this morning, no light for photos. Second photo was taken over my lunch, so my makeup was 5+ hours old. I was surprised at how well my lipstick/gloss combo held up. Unfortunately, I can't say the same thing for my hair (HELLO static!)

Thanks to SDdenm for the tip about layering Too Faced Candied Violet over Nyx Milk. At first it still wasn't very vibrant, but I used a wet brush and it was much better.

Face: Nars LongName foundation in Santa Fe, Besame Vanilla Brightening Powder, a Smashbox creme blush trio (can't recall the name)

Eyes: Anastasia Dip Brow in Dark Brown, Nyx Milk eye pencil, Too Faced Favorite Things palette (Whiskers on Kittens,  Snowflakes, Ooh La Orchid) and Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette (Candied Violet), UD Ink for Eyes in Perversion (boy, my line is awfully wobbly today haha), Jordana eye pencil in Prolong Purple, and a very light coating of L'Oreal Double Extend Lash Boosting mascara (did not use primer end).

Lips: Bite Luminous Creme in Palomino (heavily blotted) and Smashbox Lip Enhancing Gloss in Smitten

IMG_1729.JPGIMG_1740.JPG

Yay!! I'm glad it worked out better for you! It looks soooo good!! I wasn't sure if you saw my comment so I was considering sending you a pm. Make sure you use a dense brush. Shoot, I might wear it tomorrow... I haven't used my chocolate bar palette in a while. Smiley Happy Love your lips today too!

Ahh, I love your makeup today! So pretty. The purple shadows really make your eyes pop! 

I love your eyes today, Ali!  Gorgeous purples Smiley Very Happy

Sunday fun day with the makeup Smiley Happy 

naked palette with KVD tattoo liner and Annabelle pencil 

KVD pressed in light 49 then the Shade+Light contour. 

Little bit of buxom on the lips Smiley Happy 

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Your eyes always look so nice.

Love that lippie on you.  So petal soft.

You look so pretty! I like that it's a natural look with a pop!

Long time no post! <3 Hope yall are doing well..been snowy here in VA and did not have power for a while!

Freezing cold and little makeup today but I did make this...

10998319_1389589571354978_6144510065752203437_n.jpg

SNOW KITTY! <3

I have never before seen a snow kitty, and it is utterly adorable!!!! You look fresh-faced, freezing, and pretty! Smiley Wink

That snow kitty is awesome!!

!!!

I also really like your beret.

I dunno what's up with my camera today, but it's doing a white wash. When, in reality, I have a bit of red to my face, as an allergic reaction. My skin hates everything - especially cat hair if they haven't had their monthly bath. I added a little blush, which you can't see, to try and make that redness look more natural.

That aside I'm trying to build on my look from yesterday and find "it" for my interview tomorrow. I think I'm almost there. Smiley Happy

1) Korres Greek Yoghurt Primer

2) Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Concealer

3) Koh Gen Do Maifanshi Aqua Foundation in 002

4) Tarte Smooth Operator Pressed Finishing Powder

5) Dior Diorskin Nude Shimmer in 001 Pink

6) Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eye Shadow Primer Potion

7) Tarte Away Oui Go palette collection (Private Chateau, Champs-Elysees Shopping, Stargazing on the Seine,  Eiffel Tower Engagement)

8) Tarte Tarteist Clay Paint Liner

9)Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! mascara

10) Tarte Lipsurgence lip gloss in Blushing Bride

11) Calvin Klein Euphoria

IMG_20150216_061809~2.jpgIMG_20150216_061810~2.jpg

This overexposed bleached picture is utterly fabulous in the way it blurs all imperfections, and makes your look ethereal and otherworldly! I love how flawless your skin looks, how starkly your eyes are defined, how gorgeously glossy your hair looks, and I'm loving that cute rosebud lip, too! You look stunning! Smiley Happy

these photos have a bit more contrast in them, and i like the emphasis it gives on the dark brow / light hair contrast. i am a sucker for the blonde-hair-black-brows combo, and used to have it myself. i know it's not exactly what you are going for here, but i fully encourage you to experiment with it if it's something that inspires you !

Thanks, jem!

I'm becoming quite a sucker for the high-contrast neutral look - light all over the lid with a dark color in the outer-v pulled up slightly through the crease. I'm tempted to go through all of my palettes and see how many looks I can make that don't appear identical.. At least until my ADHD kicks in, about 3/4 of the way through, and I run off to do something else.

IMG_6178.JPG

IMG_6175.JPG

IMG_6177.JPG

Finally got MAC Diva and I love it! I wish it faded more evenly, but at least I didn't get it on my chin while I ate lunch today. The color is gorgeous. Also used the Marsala eyeshadow palette, UD Naked foundation, and Stila liquid liner.

82,891 Replies