Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Anonymous Insider

Re: What are you wearing today?

I was a big fan of Perversion for awhile but then my enthusiasm fizzled as it was inconsistent and occasionally clumpy. I have moved on.

Good thing I only have a deluxe sample and didn't waste money on it. Once it's over I won't be going back it!

You look amazing, Layne. I long to have eyebrows as lush as yours!

Thanks gpl. You have pretty lush eyebrows yourself 😉

You look so pretty and your skin looks amazing. Love your long lashes:)

Thank you 🙂

I'm back and forth about Perversion. Some days are better than others. I worked through one of two samples. You look very pretty, love your brows and gorgeous brown eyes!

I never even loved it 😞 I was excited to try it and it's just ok. I use it on days when I know my make up look wont matter too much and I don't want to waste my high-end stuff 😛

Hey guys! I went outside today, it didn't rain today but it's nice and fresh and grey. 🙂 I was enjoying nature with my kitty. 

I'm wearing:

Givenchy Mister Mat primer

Nars Fiji (new one)

Nars velvet powder Flesh

KVD shade and light contour

Nars Almeria Blush

Becca Rose Gold presssed powder

Becca liquid illuminator Opal

Nars Concealer in Custard

Kvd Setting spray

Vice 3 eyeshadows

KVD trooper eyeliner

Guerlain Maxi mascara

ABH dipbrow chocolate

Nars Rue Bonaparte on water line

Chanel Rouge Coco  in shade 452 Emilienne on the lips.

SAM_2350.JPGSAM_2351.JPGSAM_2354.JPG

The Chanel lippie is a sample I got from Nordstrom, If you're wondering how the sample is, it's a square, and the product is packed in (it's not liquid). Which is pretty awesome, it will actually last me a long time. 

Spoiler tag - my kitty enjoying the outside as I'm taking pictures. 

SAM_2355.JPG

Anonymous Insider

This is an ethereal and intriguing look! It could almost pass for a fabulous example of the made up no-makeup look, but of course that brilliant wing of liner is a game changer! Nonetheless this is a beautifully natural look in many ways: I love the intricate blending of those soft, flesh like shades on your eyelids, the fact the wing is actually double ended, with a wing into your tear duct, those sooty brows, that flawless complexion, and the Park Avenue Princess pink lip! And the blue contacts are iridescent and bewitching! Stunning, haunting, and thought provoking! 🙂

Thank you, ballerina. If you've ever seen american horror story coven, i'd describe myself as misty day 😄 

Ohhhhh.  Pretty eyes- my favorite color.  I would describe them as mesmerizing. Love the cat, too.

lol, Thanks! The cat is the best part in this picture 😛 

love the simple look and the shades you applied to your eyelids. They are really pretty and i love that lip color on you! 

Thank you! I was trying to play around with making a cut crease but I'm no good at it, but I still liked the outcome. 😄 

Your photos always leave me in awe. You are gorgeous! and that lip colour looks fantastic. 

(And your cat is adorable! So curious! ❤️ My cat is terrified of going outside.)

Thank you, Mixe! First time trying Chanel products. 🙂 And Neko is my LIFE, he's so cute but he's usually lazy.. like right now that he's sleeping on the floor, I guess he didn't feel like jumping on the bed. lol 

Loving the simple look today especially the thinner eyeliner. 

Thanks! Definitely a job only the original kvd trooper liner can do. When I was applying it I did light strokes so it actually looked like my lashes but that they had grown over night LOL but I closed and tied it up, still liking it. 

Anonymous Insider

Gorgeous look today, BW. I love the simplicity of it.

Thank you, this lippie is making me feel fancy but my clothes are keeping me down to earth, hehe. 

88,857 Replies
testing