Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

Nice summer bronzed look and from what I can see of your top/headband - cute!

Re: RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

Thanks @SAlyFitz hairbands are great in the summer when it's hot and just easier with my short hair ☺️💜 

RE: What are you wearing today?

Blasting my entire weeks worth of looks, too much? Lol I’m just happy to be posting and catching up!! Monday I went in late to work and was happy to do a Monday chill look lips were Marc jacobs sonic truth I believe I wore too faced Btw foundation and a slew of my normal products subbing in tarte aquacealer sample... meh. Tuesday PTR cc cream and sonic truth again this day more minimal, Wednesday again Minimal I wore nothing over my Btw foundation and aquacealer - rushing rushing in the morning! Thursday after using the farmacy bright on mask I took its challenge and went without foundation! Just some color correcting powder setting powder blush powder concealer blue liner with Marc Jacobs sugar sugar enamored hi shine gloss. Friday rushing and simple again 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ lil blush highlighter brow gel mascara & glam glow pout mud in hello sexy! Here to challenging myself to get up and do shadows this week consistently!!

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

Hooray @SAlyFitz  All your looks are great.  I think the Marc Jacobs sugar sugar is very lovely on you.

RE: Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

Thank you! I love the gloss I’ve used about half of it since December and that says a lot for me cuz I never go through lippie things often lol

@SAlyFitz You look great on all of your pictures! Even if you had a hectic week! ❤️

Thanks, ya know feeling like I’m put together really helps me deal w the chaos lol

Hi @SAlyFitz,

I agree with @bakeamuffin! I love your different hair styles for these makeup looks. 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel 

Thank you!! I feel like I do the same things over and over so it’s nice to hear I do change it up lol this is motivation to keep trying new things!

These looks are gorgeous @SAlyFitz! I love your different hairstyles, and your skin is always glowing! It looks really radiant and fresh ☺️

Thank you!! And thanks to all the masking thread friends who motivate me to follow and continuing bettering my skincare routines!! And thanks to everyone on this thread who motivate me to keeping furthering my skills via practice and show and tell!! Lol💕

RE: What are you wearing today?

Tried some classic glam for a Sunday night. Vacci eyebrow pencil in Grayish Brown, Too Faced Hangover Primer, Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal, Stellar Cosmic Face Powder in Haze, Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush I’m Exposed, Mac shadow in Sweet Satisfaction, Tarteist Clay Paint Liner, Better Than Sex mascara and Pat McGrath Labs lipstick in Executive Realness.

Beautiful look with your PMG lipstick! @KrishAtl

@KrishAtl Executive Realness looks great on you!  I received the same shade and love it.  I think it's just a great shade for everyone.

Thank you @sprocketta.  Yes, I agree!  It’s a great universal color and I am loving the formula of these Pat McGrath lipsticks!

You look beautiful @KrishAtl! I love Executive Realness on you so much 😍😄

Thank you @bakeamuffin.  I am really loving these Pat McGrath lipsticks!  They are so comfortable on!

I think this is my favorite look on you, @KrishAtl. I love the bright pop of lip color with the classic eyeliner and shimmer on your lids. Hope it’s a fun evening!

You look beautiful as always, @KrishAtl.

Thank you @starsandbucks!!

You look beautiful @KrishAtl

88,857 Replies
testing