Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Testing out more new products today. 
Top photo: 7am simple work look testing out Jouer Cosmetics Essential Lip Enhancer Shine Balm Amaryllis from my Sephoria swag bag. I’m obsessed over how glossy it makes my lips look!

Bottom photo: 7pm night out with friends look testing out my new KAT VON D - Lolita Por Vida Eyeshadow Palette  The colors I used are circled in red 😉

9E3C8D71-178B-4A62-8406-83A2ECB8FA36.jpeg

E67EB64C-EA02-46B9-B93B-F291CE890188.jpeg

42CA3188-CB58-4343-AF49-53847B1EB0E7.jpeg

Hi @gonerogue,

That palette is so pretty!

Best,

Rebecca

🤩 very pretty @gonerogue 👍 I love that jouer lip colour and the Lolita palette is beautiful on you.  

that palette works so well with your skin tone!! @gonerogue

that palette works so well with your skin tone!! @gonerogue

@gonerogue   You look super gorgeous and fresh faced!  I’m loving your lashes!  And ouhhhh, I haven’t had time to really play with the contents of my swag bags.  How embarrassing is that!?  I hope I have that jouer shade! 

@heartsmyface Not embarrassing at all! I think the Jouer was the first thing from the swag bag I have tried and I'm going to see about using up some of the other things soon as well 🙂

@gonerogue   that makes me feel better.  Ive used the kaja shadow trios and dry shampoo.  I’m thinking of doing a makeup challenge or something where I can offload some of the swag bag contents on a winner here.  I have to look into how people did them fairly in the past without them being popularity contests.  Four swag bags was too much and there’s only so much my non makeup loving friends can take.  

@heartsmyface  How about a thread for a Sephoria Swag Bag challenge where you challenge community members to use up their bag contents and post brief reviews. Kinda like the gratis thread except it will be exclusive to only goodies from Sephoria?

@gonerogue The KVD palette looks gorgeous on you

Today I was up early enough to work on a shadow tutorial and products I used were some old favourites.

PTR all over illuminating tinted primer mixed with some NYX tinted veil primer

covergirl concealer and dermablend setting powder

ABH brow wiz shade taupe

PMG bronze temptation (6 pan palette)

I❤️Revolution chocolate heart bronzer, Hourglass ambient blush, mood exposure 

Physicians formula highlighter 

NYX lipliner

huda liquid matte lipstick, shade Showgirl

Note black smoky eye pencil

MJ gel liner

NYX faux white liner

Hourglass extreme caution mascara, Ardell wispies

5275DFF1-0BBB-4A42-B6D4-FB3E5379BA26.jpegF940054A-6C71-49A3-BEE4-248416123029.jpeg486230FE-414D-4458-A6AB-64484E194130.jpeg

you created a beautiful look with that pmg palette @2many...

you created a beautiful look with that pmg palette @2manyperfumes

Re: you created a beautiful look with that pmg palette @2many...

Thank you @lmaster ❤️ They are so pigmented my faves are the dark brown and the red duochrome 

C41373F5-6A60-4DA9-8B4E-B14CD4553BB1.png

@2manyperfumes @That lipstick is just beautiful!  I don’t recall having goodness luck with those huda lippies but that one makes me want to try them out again.  

Thank you @heartsmyface ❤️, it’s a metallic liquid lipstick.  I was surprised it held up good all day at work and wore down to a stain.  I prefer the Demi-mattes myself.  Colour is Showgirl and it’s very light formula doesn’t get crusty or thick.  It’s so cold here I have to use lip balm over top of any lipstick now except gloss.  The lip balm didn’t ruin it.  

Ud lannister gold on inner eye. Russian rednonnlips. Ud m foundation the new one in 30NN koh gen do mascaraUd lannister gold on inner eye. Russian rednonnlips. Ud m foundation the new one in 30NN koh gen do mascara

Love the soft red lip! 💋

Love the soft red lip! 💋

@Blackwhiskey Pretty!  I love the subtle glow to  your skin.  I love all your looks so it makes me happy when I see you posting:) 

Stunning @Blackwhiskey 👍❤️

Wearing some more of the goodies I recently picked up during the sale.

Products used: LAURA MERCIER - Cheek Canvas Soft Cheek Palette PAT McGRATH LABS MatteTrance™ Lipstick Femme Bot652CCF8E-EA45-4DD0-8E12-C9CA18067CD3.jpeg

What a great name @gonerogue ❤️ Beautiful picks and that lip shade is everything 👍

RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

@gonerogue Femme Bot is made for you. Super stunning!
7 Replies
testing