Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

That's a really pretty dress! I need more shift dresses in my life. Soon I'm going to start all those darn sewing projects that are piling up (I promise). 😐

Charlotte is amazing!  It has great dimension.

Ohh that's a perfect way to describe this! It's not completely a flat matte so it does have great dimension 🙂 Thanks, mocha!

I like this color a lot on you.

Thanks 🙂

I love this lipstick! It looks ultra fabulous on you!

Thank you! 😄

Is it just me or is that red actually pink?  Maybe I'm insane and I just wanna see pink.  Edit- no.  It's red.  I am nuts for thinking that was pink.  Nuts.  

How is do you like Lise Watier makeup?  I purchased some pigments and a couple liquid eyeliners a couple years ago and just couldn't get into them because they were so messy.  I almost feel like giving the brand another shot.  I still don't like loose pigments much. 

Hearts, I see it as very, very dark pink—right on the edge of red—as well. Must be our monitors. 

Nope! I only see red on this one. Can't detect a hint of pink at all, especially not on my lips!

I've only tried lipsticks and the bronzing powder but so far everything I own is very good quality. Actually, I lied, I have a couple of nail polishes too...those are great as well.

From what little experience I have, their lipsticks are in general very good quality. They are priced accordingly and reflect their quality.

The bronzing powder was larger than the palm of my hand and only $39. It's a very good deal IMO. It'll probably last me a whole year of daily use. That one has good pigmentation, good lasting powder, and a beautiful soft finish. I'm in love with it and haven't reached for my Kevyn Aucoin for a few weeks now!

That's a fairly good review.  I just tried my first yves rocher lipstick and was very disappointed.  It was too thin on the lips.   The colour showed up but it felt and smelled kinda cheap.  I'll maybe use it as a purse lipstick for emergencies.  

Their sunscreen was the reason I went into the store.  I love his moisturizing it is.  It feels sticky At first but that goes away.   I bought 6 bottles cause I swear European sunscreen is better than it is at home.  

I wanna add a pic but nothing is taking clear on my darn phone:/ I miss my lighting at home. 😞

i'm wearing mac monorange that's faded out quite a bit. Lots of becca highlighter in opal and moonstone, kvd contouring powder, becca opal on my kids with birdcage and gunner on the very edges from the spellbinding palette.

I'm cranky.  It's hot, and I'm dehydrated and there are screaming children everywhere.  I swear one starts crying and another one hurts themselves.  Just all of you fall down at once and get it over with!  Lol, laughing at my own evil!   image.jpgimage.jpg

Anonymous Insider

OMG!!! Your hair is so fierce and so gorgeously mermaid-esque right now! And doesn't it work just beautifully with that cute coral lip! You're so beautiful! 🙂

Merci'.  There are nine other people with varying shades of blue hair here and many other fabulous shades!  I am in my element!  

Your haiiiiiiirrrrrrr!!! I have such a love/hate relationship with "lived in" makeup. On one hand, it looks great! On the other, I wish it could look that way right off the bat.

I have a couple shades I prefer stained out as opposed to fresh and crisp.  Usually with raspberry shades I like this.  

Moreange and that lip.  I'm swooning from how perfect it is!

That means a lot coming from the woman who rocks Orange the bestest!  It's true.  Don't fight it.  

I can't believe it took me so long to even consider this colour.  I am in love.  I brought so many lipsticks and I keep pulling out either this one or Nippon 

Love your hair and lip color! It matches the fishbowls you made yesterday 😄

Hehehe!  Nice!   That was a definite joint effort!  I can't wait to get home and play in the skittles and vodka!   It's a grown up science experiment I must experience for myself!  

That is a gorgeous lip color, and it looks great with your hair!

testing