Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Yay!!!  Congrats LHart6!  I knew great things were going to happen for you, and it sounds like it's all starting to fall into place 🙂

You look like you're ready to take on the world!

Anonymous Insider

Hoorayy! Thanks, Mocha! Everything happens for a reason, right? My best friend told me this morning that I was a "hot commodity" lol

Good luck on the interview!!!

Anonymous Insider

Thanks, Tracib!! 

Congrats on the link and the interviews! 🙂 Your super casual look looks super cute!

Anonymous Insider

Thanks MalibuAj! 

wow you've accomplished so much in such short time. i'm happy to see you in such good spirits. whatever this next phase is was clearly meant to be 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Thanks, Jemly! Better to be positive and focused on the future than focused on something out of my control! Seriously looking forward to what this has in store for me! 🙂

Posting yesterday's look, might post today's as well later after I get ready. Finally used my LM Artist Palette (the only palette I brought with me on this mini-trip with my family, let's see how many variations I can get in three days). The colors are very soft and easy to blend. And, yknow, PURPLE 😄

NARS Audrey on mah lips.

IMG_7307.JPG

IMG_7326.JPG

IMG_7325.JPG

Anonymous Insider

Your hair is absolutely gorgeous all wavy and glossy in the top pic! It confers the perfect frame for your face, and the brilliantly polished look that is your trademark! Your brows are absolutely fabulous, and I am absolutely loving the fact you've defined your eyes with mauves and violets and purples, as these colors make your eyes pop and also flatter your skin tone beautiful! Your complexion looks flawless, while Audrey is really working it on your lips; she runs so berry pink on you, and compliments both your eye makeup and skin tone! I love this look so much! You look absolutely stunning, and incredibly beautiful! 🙂

Thanks so much lovely ballerina! 🙂 I heard before that purples are great for brown eyes, and I have to agree. Audrey is a great color, I am glad I picked it up 

Purple queen returns!! 🙂 Very pretty! 

Heh thanks!!! ❤️ I missed my purples

Dangit!! I'm trying to *not* buy that palette, but you make it look so enticing! 😞

And I agree, Audrey is absolutely gorgeous on you!

Hehe, sorry not sorry 😉 If you need/want more soft purple in your life, I would say get it. But wait for the sale!

And thanks! It's one of my favorites

Audrey is SO your color.  And it pairs so beautifully with that soft lavender lid.

Thanks Mocha! I feel like purple goes well with most things. Audrey is great. I know you know this, coz you've got that NARS Audacious addiction thing going on 😉

That I do!  And yet, Audrey is one of the few I don't have. 😉  I keep talking myself out of it, but I'm not sure why...

Umm, why are you hesitating! 😄 Get it! It will be amazing on you!

Audrey looks great on you!

Thanks so much Aj 🙂

14 Replies
testing