Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Pretty!! I NEED that butter gloss you are wearing!!! ❤️ 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Thanks Diana!

I think everything is working together really well.  Especially your eyes and lips, they compliment each other amazingly and the overall look is gorgeous.  Definitely fairy princess and not pron star.

Thanks Meg!  🙂

Such a soft, delicate, pretty look. I actually really really like it!

What are your thoughts on the meteorites blush? It's currently on the short list of items that I am seriously considering and would love to hear how others are finding it. It looks beautiful on you judging soley on these pictures. 

Thank you, almostyou!  

It wasn't as glittery as I feared, but the pot is REALLY small.  I thought the packaging at least would be similar to a Meteorites tin, but it is way tinier.  So far, I like it.  I've been looking for a blush dupe of a long lost MAC blush forever, and this is pretty durn close to it.  

When you said the 70s star thing. This dance came to mind for some reason. tumblr_nf36q2cnI51u32vs2o4_400.gif

That being said, lavender is pastel enough as it is in my books but this looks even lighter than that.. a soft lily. You're a soft lily. Mocha. You look lovely. Being a sweet fairy is not necessarily a bad thing. 😛 

Anonymous Insider

TINA!! I love Tina!!

Lol 🙂 -Laura

I keep coming back to this thread to see the makeup pictures and this video LOL 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

This is a different lip look for you but I like it. I think it's good for those days when you maybe want to highlight your eyes more or when it's a casual event you're attending, or when it's a warm summer day. It's a nice color and I like the finish on it.

Thank you, DiVWA!  

I think it will just take some getting used to.  Pink is usually one of the last colors I choose when looking for something to wear, so I keep looking at it going, that doesn't look like me!  😉

You look beautiful! I especially love the lavender eyes paired with the soft petal pink cheeks. So delicate and ready for Spring!

Thanks, Gwenhwyfar!

I am VERY ready for spring.  It can't get here fast enough, lol 😉

i think it's a very sweet look. how do you like luster ?! it was my first blush when i started to get back into the blush game...special place in my heart. 😉

Aw, thanks jem!  Luster is really pretty, but on my complexion I have to apply quite a bit to get it to show up, hence the addition of the meteorites blush on top.  I like the glow of it, though.  It's like non-blush blush on me, if that makes any sense 😉

I think I might have better luck with it as a highlighter when my tone darkens in a few months.  Not sure... more experimenting required.

Seeing as how the fog made my curls a perfect mess, I'm skipping the picture to share my makeup:

Chanel Aqua Lumiere Foundation

Pantone Marsala Cheek Palette (beautifulllll I love it!)

Sephora Microsmooth face powder

Dior Extase Mascara

MUFE Smoky Lash Intense Mascara

Clinique Cream Shaper in Chocolate Lustre

Anastasia Brow Kit 

Too Faced Pink Chocolate la creme lipstick

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Hi Diana! I'm wondering about the Marsala blush. I love the color swatched. However, when I touched the brush to the tester in the store it kicked up a ton of powder and the brush subsequently picked up a ton of product. Are you having a similar experience with your palette or do you think that it was probably due to the fact that it was a tester that had been seriously manhandled?

thanks!

Hi almostyou!

Ummm the blush pretty much coated me in a whole new wardrobe of marsala. 😞 It's a gorgeous color but the fallout off my brush was so intense and I can see a lot of the product will be wasted because of this too soft consistencey. 

I looked down and my shirt and pants (which were black) were coated in it. I thought maybe from using a slanted blush brush was the reason and using a fluffier softer (maybe not synthetic bristled brush) will be a bit easier on the palette. Otherwise its SO pretty and I'm in love with it!  Sadly we're sold out online and I purchased the last one in our Powell street location *fist in the air* 

http://www.sephora.com/shimmering-marsala-cheek-trio-P393349?icid2=sephora_pantone_COY_2015_carousel...

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Darn, I wanted the last one at Powell haha 😄 do you know if there will be new stock coming in?

LOL I'm sorry! I had to hunt around- apparently Stonestown and MAYBE Union Street still have them; I know the eyeshadow is not coming back but I'm not sure about the rest, I'm assuming its like our standard Pantone items and no 😞 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Good to know, thank you! There are still several in my local stores so I've been debating. This definitely helps me to make my decision. 

testing