From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Beauty Confidential

Beauty Confidential

• 117902 Members
  • 3096 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Beauty secrets are for sharing. Discover the latest beauty news and launches from trending brands.

Beauty secrets are for sharing. Discover the latest beauty news and launches from trending brands.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Post in Beauty Confidential
Loose powder, bronzer, skin care
hi! Im new to the makeup community and wanted to get a loose powder from Huda beauty and bronzer (not sure from what brand) but do ...read more
hi! Im new to the makeup community and wanted to get a loose powder from Huda beauty and bronzer (not sure from what brand) but don't know what shade to get. My foundation color is 300 from fenty and my concealer is natural beige from too faced. For skincare products my face is a mix of both dry and oily, I wanted to get something to help repair my skin damage due to me lifeguarding for a long amount of hours creating dark spots and having hyper pigmentation. Thank you!
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Beauty Pet Peeves 2
|
Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: When the shade in person is completely different than how the shade shows up in the listed photos. Especially when it comes to blu ...read more
When the shade in person is completely different than how the shade shows up in the listed photos. Especially when it comes to blush and lip products!!
Recent images from this conversation
Ambassador Curated
2024 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!
|
Re: 2024 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: New from Rhode - launches June 20 @ 9am Pacific - 6 shades - $24 eachSign up for email notification on brand’s site.  
New from Rhode - launches June 20 @ 9am Pacific - 6 shades - $24 eachSign up for email notification on brand’s site.  
Ambassador Curated
What are you wearing today Pt2
|
Re: What are you wearing today Pt2
GO-GETTER I INSIDER
Reply: I couldn’t agree more! The shades in this set are beyond stunning  @CookieGirl1 ...read more
I couldn’t agree more! The shades in this set are beyond stunning 💕 @CookieGirl1
Pan It! - 2024 Challenge
|
Re: Pan It! - 2024 Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @ather, thank you. It was bittersweet about the hair oil. On the one hand, I’m happy to move on and choose another product. On the ...read more
@ather, thank you. It was bittersweet about the hair oil. On the one hand, I’m happy to move on and choose another product. On the other hand, I was making slow and steady progress with it, and by the looks of how things were going, I had a chance, maybe a bit of a stretch chance, of finishing or coming close to finishing the entire bottle by the end of the year. I’m coming to the conclusion that my hair type is not the ideal one for pre-wash hair oils. Or, at least not the ones I’ve tried to date. Which is helpful because I will (hopefully) remember that should I be tempted to pick one up. Go for a sample or deluxe sample size first when it comes to these types of products. Remind me again, is there a pre-wash hair oil you are fond of?
Brow Gel!
|
Re: Brow Gel!
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Hi I used to use the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Waterproof, Smudge Proof Brow Pomade Dark Brown when I swam and wanted them ...read more
Hi👋 I used to use the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Waterproof, Smudge Proof Brow Pomade Dark Brown when I swam and wanted them to stay all day in and out of water. With my medium thickness eyebrows I can never see a difference in laminating them.
Suggestions for eyeshadow palettes
|
Re: Suggestions for eyeshadow palettes
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: @Estephs03 Then maybe the HUDA BEAUTY Nude Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette Nude MediumLooking for something simpler, Urban Decay Nake ...read more
@Estephs03 Then maybe the HUDA BEAUTY Nude Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette Nude MediumLooking for something simpler, Urban Decay Naked2 Basics Eyeshadow Palette Naked Basics 2 And last one, tarte Tartelette™ Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette Hope this helps!
Does anybody have any lipgloss recommendations?
|
Re: Does anybody have any lipgloss recommendations?
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Hello! I would definitely recommend the milk makeup odyssey lip oil gloss (I use the shade voyage - blackberry), or the tower 28 l ...read more
Hello! I would definitely recommend the milk makeup odyssey lip oil gloss (I use the shade voyage - blackberry), or the tower 28 lip sos (I prefer the clear shade instead of the tinted). Both seem to stay on pretty long for me without being too sticky but looking cute and hydrating!
Liquid Foundation
|
Re: Liquid Foundation
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Shineeeey, You can also use concealer to cover up and prefer foundation. Foundation under $30SEPHORA COLLECTION Best Skin Ever Li ...read more
@Shineeeey, You can also use concealer to cover up and prefer foundation. Foundation under $30SEPHORA COLLECTION Best Skin Ever Liquid Foundation LYS Beauty Triple Fix Serum Foundation Charlotte Tilbury Mini Hollywood Flawless Filter ConcealersLYS Beauty Triple Fix Brightening Concealer NARS Mini Radiant Creamy Concealer
New Post in Beauty Confidential
Lashes
  • C87538C4-8214-447F-9E8E-EA34A6CDFBE6.jpeg
218,783 Posts