cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Use Your Foil Samples Challenge 2018

* 11-27-18, last update for the year! *

Hi everyone, We are almost to the last month of our challenge, time flew by fast! For December, sonnydee, scott1201, and eshoe have an idea for a sub challenge called “Deluxe December” Use up as many deluxe samples as you wish! As always, post your progress weekly, or end of the month- whenever you want- including foil samples too. Thanks to all contributors, (anyone can participate at any time). ❤️

Re: Use Your Foil Samples Challenge 2018

The Crème Fluide was nice but definitely too light for winter, @itsfi. I imagine it could fit it in during summer, but I get my AP fix from the peel, it’s so good!

@eshoe@itsfi Love The Enzyme Peel and the Moisture Bound spray ! 

@keana1  I may have missed this, but do you use the Moisture Bound as an essence or toner?

I use it as a moisturizing spray on my face, neck and chest area @eshoe ! 

@keana1 @eshoe I have been loving that mist. My plan is to carry it in my purse and spritz throughout the day. So far, it’s looking like the mist, the enzyme peel and the essence will be FS repurchases. 😳😬💸  I think I have some more DS of each so I won’t purchase until a sale. 😊

Yes goodbye 💰!! @itsfi @keana1 it’s times like these we should be thankful for having only one face 🤣 

So true @eshoe! 😂😂

@keana1

😜😂😜 @eshoe !

The AP essence is quite expensive @itsfi ! It’s wise to wait until they’re a sale! 🤑🤑🤑

Definitely @keana1! I have quite a few essences that I need to use so I’m actually not planning on picking up the AP essence until the later sale next year. And I’m planning on next year being a low buy year so it’ll be well earned splurge! 😂😂😂 

That’s a wise decision @itsfi ! 

That’s interesting, @keana1-I may need to try that out!

I’m sure you’ll find it refreshing and hydrating + the size is TSA friendly @eshoe !

Use Your Foil Samples Challenge 2018

Down the home stretch, tried 12 samples/foils this week and received none. The new YTD totals are 668 tried and 451 received. Used another Fresh Soy Cleanser, this one comes up a lot. Loved the YSL Blur Primer, great skin prep for a smooth base for foundation. Everytime I wore the Wildfox perfume I received a compliment, yay. Loved the Amore Pacific Sleeping mask but then again I love all their products. Also loved the Chanel Le Lift Sleep Mask, woke up to hydrated skin even though I have the heat on at home. Happy Holidays everyone. I have 10 more days to go in my New Year's resolution.

@CorgiMommy, I'm so impressed by how many foils you've gone through this year! 🙂

Updated DS December:7EEA5E0F-8459-4D7D-A22B-AAE0A0315F99.jpeg

Finished the Buxom, LP no frizz conditioner, DERMAdoctor serum and the BECCA - Velvet Blurring Primer - Perfecting Base Mini (which I love 💕 for a mattefied look and long days; I have a FS which I purchased based on this sample, I just needed to finish this before it expired). Side note, the nozzle in the FS broke twice and I finally switched it with the Firstlight, which I never use, even though it’s beautiful and deserves to be.

This week I should finish up the REN, SK-II, Biossance, Briogeo, and LP shampoo. I opened the Kopari to peek in and see if it had gone bad. I would really like to just bake with it. 

hahahaha 🙂 @eshoe! Baking with the Kopari... what I want to know is, what would you bake? ha! Nice work on the deluxe samples! 

RE: Re: Use Your Foil Samples Challenge 2018

Yes, @eshoe baking with it is the best idea! 💡

RE: Use Your Foil Samples Challenge 2018

SLOW-going on the Deluxe Sample Mini Challenge. Finished two this week, ten for the month. LOVED the Caudalie Vinoperfect Serum (smells like the prettiest, tiniest little flowers) and Ole Henriksen Truth Serum (smells like fresh squeezed OJ). These two products (Truth in the morning and Vinoperfect at night) gave me the prettiest skin I’ve had in a long time. I also credit last week’s Algenist Liquid Collagen. My texture is fabulous and my skin is so bright I gotta wear shades. LOVED these two products so much. LIKED the Deva Curl Matcha Butter Conditioning Mask very, very, very much. As I type this, I think I would upgrade it to a love but I’m too lazy to redo the pic. My thin hair was hydrated, bouncy, smelled good, ungreasy, and was not weighed down. It’s a keeper. Plus, that sample was HUGE at 4 uses. Liked the Philosophy pore extractor Mask. But, I do not feel like I need another exfoliating or clay mask product in my life and there are things I like better.

Re: RE: Use Your Foil Samples Challenge 2018

@christyrc I received the same sample of the Devacurl matcha butter conditioning mask and my hair loved it. Once I get through the jar of my Briogeo mask, I think I may switch and pick up the Devacurl instead.  

Re: RE: Use Your Foil Samples Challenge 2018

@christyrc your description of the Caudalie is perfect. I am in 100% agreement! I think that it almost doesn’t matter what you use, if you are caring for your skin every day it will show😊

701 Replies
testing