cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Use Your Foil Samples Challenge 2018

* 11-27-18, last update for the year! *

Hi everyone, We are almost to the last month of our challenge, time flew by fast! For December, sonnydee, scott1201, and eshoe have an idea for a sub challenge called “Deluxe December” Use up as many deluxe samples as you wish! As always, post your progress weekly, or end of the month- whenever you want- including foil samples too. Thanks to all contributors, (anyone can participate at any time). ❤️

Re: Use Your Foil Samples Challenge 2018

My stash seems like a bottomless pit or the stuff is multiplying magically somehow LOL!! 😄

@veronika23

Re: Use Your Foil Samples Challenge 2018

I know the feeling @angel7594! I have a box that I keep emptying yet it fills back up pretty quickly 😄

Use Your Foil Samples Challenge January 2018

Worst week for me this year, I used 9 foils/samples but received 13. I wanted to try the Algenist Liquid Collagen so I got the 10 day challenge promotion. Still way ahead YTD 81 foils/samples used 31 received.

Another week and continued success using up my samples/foils with 10 samples used and 0 samples received. YTD 72 samples used 18 received. I loved just about everything I sampled. Everything is worth giving a try.

Re: Use Your Foil Samples Challenge January 2018

Awesome progress @CorgiMommy!! 72 used samples is great! 🙂

Wow, 72 YTD! Great job,  @CorgiMommy!

Nice samples 

I used up some foils mostly haircare  IMG_20180205_133549.jpg

Took a couple weeks will start working on some skincare foils next week.  Just got a bag of skincare packets with my purchase 

Those look like nice hair product foils @howconnie! Looking forward to seeing your skin care ones! 🙂

@angel7594 I save my samples up all year long, then give them to my sister.  If I get something that she already has or doesn't care for, then I bring it into work and give the samples out at prizes for people that do me favors, of when people are having bad days.

@greeneyedgirl107,

That is such a great idea!  🙂  You are a humanitarian!

@tsavorite LOL!  I love that phrase -- I am going to start using it!

Great idea @greeneyedgirl107! I also enjoy sharing samples with others. 🙂

I know it is February but here are the foils/samples I used this week, 13 used and 4 received. YTD 62 used 18 received. BTW I loved the Fresh Creme Ancienne

Treasure I found.Treasure I found.

96FD08D6-9068-4F0E-9017-8D2003309277.jpeg

I wasn’t really trying but here’s what I used up for January.  Next month I’ll make a point of attacking samples:)  My tin of samples is going down and once gone I can start collecting them again:) 

@angel7594

Used 27 foils, on tops of my other empties for the month. That’s almost one a day, so could be better but could be much worse.

D35F3D81-60B7-4843-8AF5-871E8774DA3D.jpeg

CCA58235-9100-4836-8CD9-AC66F6D283BB.jpeg

E2B4134D-923E-40B6-B36D-3E6C0DEB2C2B.jpeg

What is that next to the pore strips?  Im a sucker for pink packaging. @nikki

The extremely gross looking one on the right is etude house baby choux base in pink. It’s a pink primer and i feel it helps evens skin tone and makes my skin look more bright. The texture’s weird but good and i think it helps fill in pores too. I bought a bunch of samples from Beautynetkorea @heartsmyface

The last of my January foils. I slowed down because all I have left are moisturizers. My January foil total used was about 65 foils!!! I received about 17 of the course of the month and used about 5 of those. This was a fun challenge! I would love to see it every few months to help me clean out my stash! Thank you @angel7594 for organizing!

Here are the foils I used up the past week!

DA4F096C-3836-4CEA-A2E6-56E9E91A1EC3.jpeg

Highlights of the week:

I loved the following- Kate Somerville Nourish daily moisturizer for sensitive skin, Glamglow Waterburst Hydrated Glow moisturizer (very hydrating and smells amazing- will be purchasing the full size)! Dr. Jart Water Fuse Ultimate Hydro Gel (very soothing). 

The rest were just okay, fun to try. I already like the FAB cream, just have a lot of this in foils.

Foils/deluxe samples used this week 14 Foils received 3 but one of the samples was a men's fragrance so it is up to my husband to use that one. YTD foils/samples used 49 Received 14. Keeping myself honest on this challenge.

testing