cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Use Your Foil Samples Challenge 2018

* 11-27-18, last update for the year! *

Hi everyone, We are almost to the last month of our challenge, time flew by fast! For December, sonnydee, scott1201, and eshoe have an idea for a sub challenge called “Deluxe December” Use up as many deluxe samples as you wish! As always, post your progress weekly, or end of the month- whenever you want- including foil samples too. Thanks to all contributors, (anyone can participate at any time). ❤️

Re: Use Your Foil Samples Challenge January 2018

Oh this is another challenge I could use to clear my stash. I’ll have to subscribe and remind myself to join in!

I just went through all my samples and pulled out the oldest ones I have so that I can use them up. Perfect timing!

I need to do this,my samples are overflowing out of where I store them.

@Seymore3 They can easily add up very quickly.

I am so in! I have quite the growing stash of foils with the intention of using them for travel, but I end up bringing deluxe samples of my regular skincare products (I hoard Ole Henriksen samples for this very reason) and just shampoo/conditioner foils.

Love it!! I used up a decent amount of mine in December b...

Love it!! I used up a decent amount of mine in December but I have a bunch more.

Ooohhh girl. My foil samples are out of control lol 😄 I need to go through everything and categorize them and use them. I tend to use a good amount of them for travel. Maybe that's the solution, I just need to travel more 😛 

That's such a great idea, @angel7594! I used to use them all the time when I only had a handful, but now it's gotten out of hand and I should really use up my stash haha

Thank you @SpaceLlama! They sure do add up quickly, and I feel kind of guilty for not using them more often. 

701 Replies
testing