cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Use Your Foil Samples Challenge 2018

* 11-27-18, last update for the year! *

Hi everyone, We are almost to the last month of our challenge, time flew by fast! For December, sonnydee, scott1201, and eshoe have an idea for a sub challenge called “Deluxe December” Use up as many deluxe samples as you wish! As always, post your progress weekly, or end of the month- whenever you want- including foil samples too. Thanks to all contributors, (anyone can participate at any time). ❤️

Ok, I maybe the only one posting but here we go. Used 12...

Ok, I maybe the only one posting but here we go. Used 12 foils/ samples this week and received 0. Not bad for being in the road most of this week. YTD totals are now up to 142 foils/samples used and 73 New samples received.

Not bad, I would try it again

Not bad, I would try it again

Re: Ok, I maybe the only one posting but here we go. Used 12...

How was the marajo stuff?

This week's tally 11 foils/samples used but 17 received. First week this year I received more samples then I used. YTD totals 117 used 48 received. I did use a lot of fragrance samples as I went through my stash and I am trying to use up ones with just a little left.

Re: Use Your Foil Samples Challenge 2018

Awesome job, @CorgiMommy!

Thanks

Thanks

This is great @CorgiMommy! I am falling behind on my sample usage, and they just keep accumulating, lol. I need to focus and get them used up! 😊

Thanks

Thanks

@CorgiMommy

I am continuously in awe of your ability to power through so many! Nice work!

Thanks! It does take work. I have discovered some product...

Thanks! It does take work. I have discovered some product I really like this way. Will be purchasing them after I use up more of my samples.

Yay! Used 14 samples/foils and received 0. YTD totals up to 106 samples used 31 received. Still have a long way to go. I love the Origin Moisturizer, Amore Pacific Enzyme Powder, and the Living Proof Style Extender.

Foils I used this month,at the start of them month I have been going through my stash and pick out ones to use.I put them in small zip lock bag and try to use a few each week,at the end of the month if there are any left in the bag I swap them for new ones.IMG_6226[1].JPG

RE: Use Your Foil Samples Challenge 2018

I used only two foils while on vacation but I also used my glow rewards. Housekeeping or my husband threw away my empties

@knc24 ughhhh! I hate that. I dry them off now & put them...

@KNC24 ughhhh! I hate that. I dry them off now & put them almost immediately in my "bath" bag. 😉

Yay, used 11 foils/samples this week and received 0. YTD 92 samples used and 31 received. My stash is slowly going down but still have a way to go. Lots of nice products in these samples.

Awesome! You are making great progress with your samples @CorgiMommy! 🙂

thanks this post keeps me honest. thanks for starting it

thanks this post keeps me honest. thanks for starting it

Hi everyone! I noticed there is interest in keeping the challenge going, so I edited the OP. Let’s see how many foils we can use up in 2018!! 

Some foils I used recently:

I enjoyed the Alterna CC cream, and would get the full size; however the H2O brand cream had a fragrance I don’t like, so I would not consider purchasing it.

CFFF0C7B-EB43-4702-9364-22F94FE3833B.jpeg

I don't have a lot of foil samples... but I do have a lot of deluxe ones that I need to get through. I need to get on that! I'll try and join this challenge @angel7594

Thank you V, would love to have you join! ❤️ I need to get busy and use up more stuff, lol.

@veronika23

@angel7594  hahahaha yeah! Need to free up some space in my box for more 😄

701 Replies
testing