From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Beauty Confidential

Beauty Confidential

• 119736 Members
  • 3248 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Beauty secrets are for sharing. Discover the latest beauty news and launches from trending brands.

Beauty secrets are for sharing. Discover the latest beauty news and launches from trending brands.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Love At First Sample!!! 🥰
|
Re: Love At First Sample!!! 🥰
GO-GETTER V INSIDER
Reply: That is a pretty color @peculiarzmakeup ...read more
That is a pretty color @peculiarzmakeup
Recent images from this conversation
Pan It! - 2024 Challenge
|
Re: Pan It! - 2024 Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Thank you sweets! @Samtian ...read more
Thank you sweets! @Samtian
What *products* do you wish Sephora carried?
|
Re: What *products* do you wish Sephora carried?
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I wish Sephora sale Rhode especially the pocket blush🥺
I wish Sephora sale Rhode especially the pocket blush🥺
Ambassador Curated
What are you wearing today Pt2
|
Re: What are you wearing today Pt2
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @CynthieLu Thank you!  ...read more
@CynthieLu Thank you! 😊
Ambassador Curated
It's Tool Time - The BIC Beauty Edition
|
Re: It's Tool Time - The BIC Beauty Edition
GO-GETTER IV INSIDER
Reply: @itsfi thanks for the tag! I'm glad the mat is working well for you so far! ...read more
@itsfi thanks for the tag! I'm glad the mat is working well for you so far!
Bronzer Recommendations?
|
Re: Bronzer Recommendations?
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: I'm addition to the great picks below you can also use a powder bronzer in conjunction with a bronzer stick. This can help set th ...read more
I'm addition to the great picks below you can also use a powder bronzer in conjunction with a bronzer stick. This can help set the cream and create a more custom shade. I have the older version, but I love NARS Laguna Talc-Free Bronzer Powder . Another one I love is Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Sun Stalk'r Instant Warmth Bronzer , good for olive undertone s imo. Love the Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Creamy Bronzing Powder and there's also one of the OGs, Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer @judithmbs
The Fit, The Fab and The Face: Outfit and Inspo Thread
|
Re: The Fit, The Fab and The Face: Outfit and Inspo Thread
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: These are from last week(?) before(?)   The Fit: Banana Republic, which is were most of my stuff comes from for work. Sales, y'all ...read more
These are from last week(?) before(?)   The Fit: Banana Republic, which is were most of my stuff comes from for work. Sales, y'all. It's a really flowy, ivory drapey jumpsuit with a reversible shawlThe Fab: This is inspired by Zendaya's red carpet looks for Dune 2, minus the robot suitThe Face: inspired by an ad, this used PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership I Eyeshadow Palette - Subliminal and then I went pretty neutral elsewhere. Definitely had Ami Colé Hydrating Lip Treatment Oil Happy and Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Cheeks Suede Waterproof Powder Blush Bakin' Cakez in the mix     This was a lot of fun. Hair was a work in progress, but I dove into the vest as shirt trend that I think was also Zendaya inspired The Fit: on old old Navy vest with BR relaxed trousersThe Fab: I didn't love the vest as a shirt trend at first, but I was going through my clothes too give things away and found this. I liked the colors and I like argyle, so I figured, let's give this a shot. Easy work outfit because nothing needed to be iron vs a button up. I liked how it looks! Sometimes a trend can work. I also love my loafers.The Face: I think this is Mothership I, but I opted for all neutral eye The Fit: This was my second attempt at Bantu Knots, done loosely. Also used hair clips from kitsch. It's not immaculate or neat, but my hair is cleaned and styled, so I didn't give a 🤬. I was vibing off a forum post about natural hair and NOT having to do 1000 steps to manipulate it.. Just care for your hair and let it be, which I did. And yup, the same blue blazer is here, but I'm wearing a floral dress and sneakers. The Fab: remember Riri circa Rated R? There's some of that, plus the fun of OutKast 's Andre 3000 and the mismatched eye liner look from a few years ago, only I decided to use shadow. I love how it came out actually. The Face: Ami Colé Lid Joy Matte Liquid Eyeshadow St. Louis & Ami Colé Lid Joy Matte Liquid Eyeshadow Los Angeles serve as bases here with Danessa Myricks Lightwork III here.
New Post in Beauty Confidential
Anyone use this pallet for eyeshadow?
  • IMG_5491.jpeg
Face Base
|
Re: Face Base
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @BrittneyRoseR @You mean skincare or primer? ...read more
@BrittneyRoseR @You mean skincare or primer?
221,528 Posts