Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

It's Tool Time - The BIC Beauty Edition

I wanted to start this thread as a place to share about a beauty tool or tools that have worked for you, be it something you use for your skin (e.g., gua sha, face roller, spetralite face mask, etc.), or your body (body gua sha, infrared PEMF mat), or  nails (e.g., glass file), or elsewhere. 
body care 2.jpg
mini eye roller.jpg
DD Eye.jpg

Re: It's Tool Time - The BIC Beauty Edition

Does everyone know what time it is? ️ 

Tool time!! 😉

1000023895.jpg

Tools, tools tools!

I have a few Beauty Insider and Sephora Collection brushes to share. Some for applying or removing face masks, 

and a lovely little one for applying eye creams.

I had to include my cute ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr O/S X WICKED - Off the Handle Complexion Blush 💚🧹

A BIC ring light 🔦💖 ( thank you! @TeamBIC )

And, shamefully, I hate to admit I haven't been giving these enough love lately.

NuFACE FIX® Starter Kit 

NuFACE NuFACE® Mini+ Starter Kit 

L.E.D Facemask

@itsfi I dusted off my Nuface and L.E.D mask and started working then back into my routine. I hate that I invested in these tools and have been slacking *hard* on using them lately. If it wasn't for your thread I think they'd still be sitting neglected. 🙏 Thank you for all your motivating threads 💖🙏

Going to eventually come back & expound.  Tools thus far:

Heavies:

Dyson Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer 

Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare DRx SpectraLite™ FaceWare Pro 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Vegan Makeup Remover and Cleansing Brush 

PATTERN by Tracee Ellis Ross Mist Spray Bottle 

Also, just picked up a foaming bottle off of Amazon for my micellar water via @WinglessOne , 🤬 amazing!!!

@danielledanielle  Hooray for fluffy foamy micellar water! ☁️ That’ll definitely be on my tools list, if/when I finally post it in this thread. 😅 So will my Supersonic + diffuser attachment. 

And you’ve just reminded me I haven’t used my DDG LED mask in quite some time… I’m very inconsistent about using it. I take it you’re getting good results with yours? That’s great! 

Call me already invested in that post @WinglessOne !

It took a few tries, but yes, I'm pretty consistent with my DDG and have used the 3-6 minutes to also incorporate a daily stretch as noted in @Mellmars1185 Habit Stacking thread, which is not taking atm.   It's not effect for acne , but my fine lines are stable, meaning they don't look any deeper, and I imagine the combo of LED, diet , lifestyle (skincare, exercise, habits) all hold cards here

I have the Spectra eye mask, an older version, but didn't notice much a difference, so that fell to the wayside.  I told hubbs he could use it, but y never uses it 😆

I really like my jade roller and gua sha, though they don't do much it feels so great on my face and is like a massage.

They do feel really good thou. @CatsLoveCake 😊

I think it's nice to get to take the time to just slow down and enjoy a little self care too. 🩷

Ahhhh, a facial massage sounds lovely, @CatsLoveCake, what a treat!! How often do you use a jade roller or gua sha?

@CatsLoveCake Lovely self care tools! Do you use any serums or products when you use these tools?

Fun @itsfi ! 

I think I mentioned these couple times. Got these in June and been using it almost everyday since then.

They don't feel particularly lux in hand but the way these blend my cheek products out, it's so soft and airbrushed.

Additionally, they're the perfect size for each application, blush, contour, bronzer. I find that it picks up just the right amount of product and helps me focus the product placement and prevent overblending/muddiness!

1000018247.jpg

Amazing quality brushes those look like they would be so good at sculpting and they look so nice! @jaaayp 

Thank you @peculiarzmakeup 😊

@jaaayp Lovely tools! They all come in handy for a flawless makeup application!

YAAAAAS @Mellmars1185 ! Omg I just picked up the MAKEUP BY MARIO F4 Dual-Ended Foundation and Face Brush and it arrived today! I'm so excited about it. Do you own any Mario brushes, my fellow Mario lover? 😉

@jaaayp I don't own a MUBM brush...yet! I have a feeling I may need to try them out! I can't wait to hear how you like it! The double ended brushes sound so convenient and handy for travel! I must admit that my current storage is basically cups to put brushes in. How do you store a double sided brush?

Good brushes matter so much. @jaaayp Oooh I'm curious, where did you get yours from??

Ahhh! My apologies @CynthieLu ! These are the morphe vegan brushes. It's around $14 to $20 each but I bought them buy 2 get 1 free plus 20% plus double points at ulta! I posted these like everyone should already know 😂😂😂

@jaaayp Ahhh thank you for telling me. 🙏 I didn't recognize them at all. I really like thier shapes. 😀

Oooouh soft and airbrushed cheek products @jaaayp?!! Love that look. And I love me some brushes too. Washing them, not so much 😝 but that’s one of those things that have to be done. I’ll have to look through the June hauls thread to see your original posts on these beauties. Ahhh June, feels so long ago. lol 

@itsfi ahhh!! I totally forgot to mention what these are as if the BIC would know 😅 it's the morphe vegan brushes. I also featured these on the cheek tutorial thing 😂😂😂 omg I just bought the MAKEUP BY MARIO F4 Dual-Ended Foundation and Face Brush ..... I am beyond excited (yet, I have not even opened the box yet LOL)

@itsfi here are a few of my favorite current tools. Not pictured is a T3 shower water filter we just got. Nice to have softer hair.  I also love an older Sephora scalp massager but it wasn’t pic worthy and I don’t see it online any longer. Lol. 

IMG_4887.jpeg

Love the Jillian Dempsey Gold Sculpting Bar along with a Mount Lai Gua Sha Facial Lifting Tool  to help with depuffing and working serums and oils in well too.

I’m trying to use the Kate McLeod The Dry Brush to help with circulation and exfoliation. 

This poor old Shu eyelash curler is such an old faithful friend! 

( Now I’d really love to have the mat you have. That looks wonderful for pain! )

64 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos9
  • body care 2.jpg
  • mini eye roller.jpg
  • DD Eye.jpg
  • higherdose mat.jpg
  • 8.14.2024 Haul  F&F 4.jpg
  • IMG_2234.jpeg
  • IMG_4887.jpeg
  • 1000018247.jpg
  • 1000023895.jpg