Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and Iโ€™ve been finding that while itโ€™s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, itโ€™s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products weโ€™ve received after weโ€™ve been using them for a while, especially because itโ€™s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

Congratulations on receiving the gratis @fatimamummy.

@fatimamummy @Congratulations on the gratis. 

Congratulations @fatimamummy ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Œ

Congratulations, @fatimamummy !  Enjoy! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Congrats @fatimamummy !!! Hopefully you love everything !

โ€ƒ

Thank you so much @TeamBIC for the chance to try these awesome Sephora collection products !!! I definitely have been on the hunt for a new concealer so these will be totally perfect to try out!!! I always love a good all in one face palette as well! This looks perfect for this time of year ! 

Spoiler
This is Nars Canelle on top which is my winter under eye concealer (though itโ€™s  lighter than I would use elsewhere in my face) with shade 22, 23.5 and 27. 22 looks nearly a perfect match and I have a feeling 23.5 is going to work really well as a color corrector! 
191BB345-D23F-41A3-BEF1-575FD597BAD6.jpeg

โ€ƒ

40F4AE44-FC88-4DEB-8D3E-1D179356AA9A.jpeg

โ€ƒ

6831D05E-177D-41EB-A3C1-86BF9ACD7E85.jpeg

โ€ƒ

E580D6C9-AFA4-410B-A6D6-5039B377DB55.jpeg

@Kim888  Have fun- it looks like those shades will do well for you.

Congratulations @Kim888!

Great swatches @Kim888 !  I'm curious to hear how the concealer works as a colour corrector!

Congratulations on receiving this gratis, @Kim888!! ๐Ÿฅณ Your swatches are super pretty and useful!! Enjoy your goodies!! 

Congratulations, @Kim888!

@Kim888 @Congrats on the gratis 

Congratulations @Kim888 ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒน Hope you will enjoy everything and report back. I spy some brushes there ๐Ÿ˜˜

Thank you @blackkitty2014 ! Yes I havenโ€™t tried those brushes before so excited for that as well!

Congratulations @Kim888. The packaging looks so cool and the swatches are gorgeous.

Thank you @Loretta55 !

How exciting! Congratulations ๐ŸŽ‰ @Kim888 

Thank you @lmaster !

Congratulations, @Kim888 !  Thanks for the swatches!  The face pallet looks great!  Enjoy! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Thank you @Titian06 

I also received a generous SC Gratis box from @TeamBIC!  Everything was packaged so nicely (I actually low-key think that the box is cool!) and inside I found a variety of products including the SEPHORA COLLECTION Best Skin Ever Liquid Foundation, a few shades of the SEPHORA COLLECTION Best Skin Ever Full Coverage Multi-Use Hydrating Concealer, two of the SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick shades, a couple of brushes and a sponge, the Sephora Collection clear gloss, the #SEPHORA COLLECTION Big By Definition Defining & Volumizing Mascara Ultra Black - black, the SC black eyeliner, and the SEPHORA COLLECTION Microsmooth Multi-Tasking Baked Face Palette Enchant, and the SEPHORA COLLECTION Translucent Loose Setting Powder 0.61 oz/ 17.29 g.  I'm looking forward to trying everything and am so appreciative for the very generous box of fun new makeup to play with!

20221127_143524.jpg20221127_143756.jpg20221127_143922.jpg

6,250 Replies
testing