Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

The Gratis Thread πŸ›πŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and I’ve been finding that while it’s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, it’s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products we’ve received after we’ve been using them for a while, especially because it’s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread πŸ›πŸŽ‰

Thank you @curlychiquita β€οΈ Yes it’s certainly an awesome oil. I have a few holy grail hair products and this will make the cut.  My other holy grail item is the Good Behaviour spray by IGK.  I like the olaplex better than the Briogeo oil that I have.  It’s lighter and penetrates quicker.  

My live or die Sephora Hair products are

IGK - Good Behavior Spirulina Protein Smoothing Spray

IGK - Mixed Feelings Leave-In Blonde Drops

IGK - 30,000 Feet Volume Powder Spray

LIVING PROOF - Color Care Whipped Glaze

@2manyperfumes, Congratulations on your gratis, oh beautiful one!  I have been interested in a couple of these items, thanks for reviewing.   Look forward to updates on Biossance eye  &  Volition celery.    I have used the lavender corrector in a liquid.

Its amazing what it does for perfecting the look of my skin.    

Thank you @byme4u πŸ₯° the lavender and green correctors are my new besties ❀️ Lol.  I’ll be testing out the two creams in my morning routine and posting updates periodically.  I have a few holy grail skincare items that include Tatcha, PTR and Origin so these will be interesting.  

awesome!! so happy these items are working good for you s...

awesome!! so happy these items are working good for you so far @2manyperfumes

Re: awesome!! so happy these items are working good for you s...

Thank you @lmaster πŸ˜˜

You look great, @2manyperfumes!  πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–   What lipstick are you wearing?

Thank you @Titian06 and @Guessgal  ❀️ I’m wearing Lady Danger by MAC Cosmetics.  It’s a blood orange shade.  Very bright leans more orange than red depending on the lighting.  

A0959E76-76B7-4D3A-A36A-9220A91169D0.jpeg

Thanks, @2manyperfumes !  Now I know I have to get that color!  I've looked at it many times.

@2manyperfumes I second this question! And you look amazing as always ☺️

Living in the US , I have never tried any Lise Watier products @2manyperfumes. Your review of the color corrector has me very interested in trying it. I may have to purchase it next time I visit Toronto.

I’ve never tried a Lise Watier product ever @Loretta55 so I was ummm what do I do with this since I have a contour palette and I’ve tried colour correcting before and hated it.  I read where each corrector goes and for me I have some redness on my cheeks and brightening helps define the lower jaw bone.  You certainly don’t need a lot and it glided on without patchiness.  Stayed smooth and didn’t crease.  I wore it all day and there was no makeup cracking and it certainly helped over my dark circles and where I have discolouration.  Like the Farsali primer and can now see why it’s received very good reviews.  

Which of the Farsali primers do you use @2manyperfumes ?

I have the one in the teal green bottle @Loretta55 β€οΈ

FARSÁLI - Skintune Blur Perfecting Primer Serum

You may have just enabled me to try it @2manyperfumes . I booked a Perk Facial during the upcoming sale, so I will add the Farsali Blur Primer to my cart.

Lol we are all enablers on these threads - try the mini first.  I did and loved it enough to repurchase.  

I was surprised at the amazing gratis gift I received today.  Thank you so much Sephora and @TeamBIC β€οΈ.  I’m so eager to try the skincare and all the gifts.  Makeup remover towel and head band already being used.  Looking forward to using the products and reviewing.  

77CBB66A-B8EC-4119-9C88-74FA3A152681.jpeg7F9EF4BB-32BA-48DD-9984-788F03E851B1.jpegD11CEF09-FD3F-454D-AAE5-014456B1727F.jpeg29C2D008-DDEF-4EA6-9EFE-D1078DF85439.jpegD52B1075-9A91-4A3A-B161-9B7B409C62BB.jpeg4ACBE064-68A5-44EE-8DFC-35A5956403F3.jpeg

Congrats, @2manyperfumes! This looks like such a fun set of goodies to play with!

Thank you @quspork yes I’ve been using everything in my routine and it’s all good.  β€οΈ

@2manyperfumes   Congratulations!

Thank you @Ispend2much6 β€οΈ

Congrats on receiving such a beautiful gratis, @2manyperfumes! Love the MU Eraser for removing masks ( thanks to @lmaster for that tip)!

891 Replies