Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and Iโ€™ve been finding that while itโ€™s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, itโ€™s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products weโ€™ve received after weโ€™ve been using them for a while, especially because itโ€™s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

Thank you so much @SportyGirly125 ๐Ÿ’ž!!

Oh wow these products look great on you @Mcakes . I might have to try out the concealer now you approve it ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Œ Thx for the review ๐ŸŒน

Thank you so much @blackkitty2014 ! ๐Ÿ’• Yes, I definitely love the concealer. I've been liking it best with the OG beauty blender though.

Thank you @TeamBIC for the incredible hair care gratis box! It was the best surprise ever to receive this today, especially because today is my boyfriendโ€™s birthday and I had already intended to purchase for him the K18 and Ouai products. Being able to spread the joy to my loved ones makes the whole experience even better, and I am very moved by your generosity. Thank you so much!

Congratulations ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ‘ @gnomeee 

Congratulations, @gnomeee

Enjoy your Gratis @gnomeee and congratulations!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ’–

Congratulations on the gratis, @gnomeee!! ๐ŸŽ‰ Enjoy your goodies!!

@gnomeee  I love when the universe aligns like that!!!!  Enjoy your awesome gifts. 

Congratulations,  @gnomeee ! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

@gnomeee @Congrats on this gratis

Congratulations @gnomeee ! I've been trying to stay away from the other gratis thread so I don't see any spoilers lol. This sounds amazing, enjoy!!

@Mcakes  Oh gosh good luck!!!!   donโ€™t worry, even if you catch a glimpse it will still be fabulous!!! 

Congratulations @gnomeee! That is such an awesome gratis box, isnโ€™t it?!! ๐Ÿ˜ What great timing! Love that you will be able to share your goodies. 

9FEA7BA6-6F2B-4CE5-A4FB-E68FF0F7A43F.jpeg

Thank you so much to @TeamBIC and Sephora Collection for this beautiful box full of Sephora Collection goodies! I am so excited to test out the SEPHORA COLLECTION Best Skin Ever Full Coverage Multi-Use Hydrating Concealer , it seems like it has been sold out forever! At least the shades I was gravitating towards. Canโ€™t wait to try it with the SEPHORA COLLECTION Best Skin Ever Liquid Foundation and apply them with the Sephora Collection brushes included (arenโ€™t they just best?!) and the sponge which I have been meaning to try. 

I know I love the lip creams, and these are such beautiful shades. The SEPHORA COLLECTION Glossed Lip Gloss is going to look gorgeous to too them off too!

To round out a full face they even included the SEPHORA COLLECTION Microsmooth Multi-Tasking Baked Face Palette Captivate , SEPHORA COLLECTION Translucent Loose Setting Powder 0.61 oz/ 17.29 g , SEPHORA COLLECTION Big By Definition Defining & Volumizing Mascara Ultra Black - black and eyeliner. 

Thank you again! I canโ€™t wait to test these out!

@Mcakes Congratulations! ๐ŸŽŠ Enjoy your Gratis ๐Ÿ˜„

Those brushes look gorgeous and so does the face palette! Have fun trying and testing out the new goodies!

Thank you @CynthieLu ! I'm going to get to play with them today and I'm so excited!

Yeahy! Have fun! @Mcakes can't wait to hear your thoughts ๐Ÿ˜„

Congratulations on the gratis, @Mcakes!! ๐Ÿฅณ What a lovely SC box!! 

Thank you so much @haleyvvvv ๐Ÿ’•

Whoa @Mcakes! ๐Ÿคฉ Generosity abounds! What a fab box of treats! ๐Ÿ’ I love the versatility of that face palette! Excited to see how beauties on you! 

Hope you and your family had a fabulous Thanksgiving!

testing