Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread πŸ›πŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and I’ve been finding that while it’s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, it’s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products we’ve received after we’ve been using them for a while, especially because it’s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread πŸ›πŸŽ‰

I would never have tried this gorgeous lippie β™₯️ if it were not for the gratis box @curlychiquita!

I’m so glad you found the perfect red @itsfi! I love it too. It is perfect for the holidays!

It’s so pretty @faeriegirl! β™₯️ And yesss!!! Perfect for the holidays. 😍

@itsfi Glad you found a red that suits you 

Me too @SportyGirly125! πŸ€— I’m considering picking up the same shade in the different finishes as well - both are in my cart; I’m going back and forth on the matte version. 

Want to give a big thank you to @olehenriksen  and @Sephora for a nice little gratis sent my way. I love Ole Henriksen and I use the OLEHENRIKSEN - The Clean Truthβ„’ Foaming Cleanser as my regular face wash (along with other items from their truth line in my am routine) already so when I received this new product to try, I was excited. 

IMG_1527 (1).jpg

Initial thoughts: Used it a few times and love it already.  I've used the regular foam face cleanser and their gel cleanser and I think this one fits right in between. It lathers nicely and doesn't leave my face feeling stripped or dry. I haven't tried it at night after taking off my make up (I don't wear much just some cc cream and mascara) but will be trying it at night to see how clean my face feels afterwards. 

Awesome!!! Congrats @GalPalVal17!!!

Congrats, @GalPalVal17! OH makes some great products and I've been so curious to hear more about this cleanser. Glad to hear that it's working well for you so far!

@quspork  I agree. They make such great products and they are actually my go to. I've been enjoying this face wash.

Congratulations @GalPalVal17, love Truth Serum, 'bright, addictive scent' is right. Enjoy your gratis!

@eshoe  Thank you. I enjoy the Truth Serum daily. It's a fave and must have for me. 

@GalPalVal17 ,

Congratulations on your Gratis from Sephora!

@tsavorite  Thank you!!

This sounds like a great cleanser!  Congratulations,  @GalPalVal17!

@curlychiquita  Thank you. I've really been enjoying this cleanser. 

@GalPalVal17 Congrats on this gratis you received 

@SportyGirly125  Thank you!

Congratulations @GalPalVal17! What a wonderful gratis! <333 I've been interested in this cleanser since reading about its release. Love the sound of it based on your initial impression and am looking forward to hearing how it performs for you over time. 

@itsfi  Thank you!

@GalPalVal17 this caught my eye yesterday!! Congratulations!! I'll have to look into this one soon

@lmasterThank you!

35 Replies