Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and Iโ€™ve been finding that while itโ€™s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, itโ€™s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products weโ€™ve received after weโ€™ve been using them for a while, especially because itโ€™s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

Thank you for the kind words @tsavorite! Still playing around with everything but so far no ๐Ÿ‹s๐Ÿ˜„

@eshoe, Congrats on this terrific gratis. You have a grea...

@eshoe, Congrats on this terrific gratis. You have a great break down on your take of the items, which I love.

Re: @eshoe, Congrats on this terrific gratis. You have a grea...

Thank you, @Luvstravel. I forgot to mention the Makeup Eraser, but itโ€™s a product I already love and use so I think thatโ€™s why. I did not have it in the llama print, though!

@eshoe congratulations!! So happy you received this gratis also!! I personally think I'm going to try the primer without moisturizer and with moisturizer to see the differences

Thatโ€™s a good idea @lmaster I havenโ€™t done that yet. The first time I used it I applied it after essence  in place of serum and then looked at it again thinking to myself, well shoot. Now what? Is it a primer or a serum? But itโ€™s turned out well no matter where Iโ€™ve placed it in my routine so far. 

Good to know! I'm going to use it tomorrow @eshoe 

I have to give a HUGE shout out to @BrendaBT and @TeamBIC and the participating brands ๐Ÿค—โ™ฅ๏ธ thank you all so much for sending this amazing gratis my way! The adorable Llama makeup eraser is top notch! I love love makeup erasers, and use them daily. YVES SAINT LAURENT - Black Opium Neonsmells unbelievably beautiful, I can pick up the coffee, Orange blossoms and dragon fruit, usually it's hard for me to distinguish scents, but these are excellent and it's something I would purchase for myself. amika Reset Scalp Clarifying Gel Shampoo 6.7 oz/ 200 mLAMIKA - Reset Cooling Gel Conditionersound great by the ingredients, I'm super excited to try these, Virtue Strengthening Split End Hair Repair Serum Treatment 1.7 oz/ 50 mLwill also be a product I would look for personally, having coarse curly hair, I do get damage, especially if I color my hair. GLOW RECIPE - Banana Soufflรฉ Moisture Creamoh my gosh,, I can't begin to say how much I love banana scented products, I had been stalking this product for days now. Smashbox the mindful 5 nourishing face primer serum sounds like something I'd use as well, with the freezing temps my skin can definitely use a primer oil complex. I'm so very excited to try Gucci Long Lasting Satin Lipstick 25* Goldie Redgreat for holiday looks, Dior Lip Glow Oil PinkIMG_20191216_125716113.jpg

IMG_20191216_131221696.jpg

IMG_20191216_131256074.jpg

IMG_20191216_131215375.jpg

another exciting product I can't wait to try and lastly IT cosmetics pillow lips matte is a product I didn't even know existed! Thank you again and I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season!!

Congrats on receiving this gratis, @lmaster!

@quspork thank you so much lovely! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’“

Congrats @lmaster!!! Can't even recall if I said it on the post about the lipstick... that's how short my memory is. ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

@veronika23 thanks so much!! ๐Ÿ’—

Congratulations, @lmaster ! 

I'm so happy for you that you were included in this Gratis!  Have fun with this!

Oh thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š @tsavorite ๐Ÿ’ž i so appreciate it!!

Congrats @lmaster ! Can't wait to hear what you think of everything. Enjoy your new goodies!

Thank you so much @tastelikewater I'm very appreciative!! ๐Ÿ˜Šโ™ฅ๏ธ

@lmaster Yay!!! Congratulations on receiving this too. I cannot wait to hear what you think. 

Aww thanks @SportyGirly125 all these products are things I would buy for myself!

@Imaster, Congrats on this great gratis! Can't wait to se...

@Imaster, Congrats on this great gratis! Can't wait to see you post on the lip items!

Re: @Imaster, Congrats on this great gratis! Can't wait to se...

Thank you so very much @Luvstravel ๐Ÿค—โ™ฅ๏ธ

Congrats @lmaster  on this Gratis ! So excited for you ๐Ÿ™‚

I appreciate that @naturalooks15 thank you โ™ฅ๏ธ

testing