Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and Iโ€™ve been finding that while itโ€™s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, itโ€™s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products weโ€™ve received after weโ€™ve been using them for a while, especially because itโ€™s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

You lucky duck you!  Enjoy your goodies! @Shosh85 

Thank you so much, @l8totheparty! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Congrats @Shosh85!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you, @veronika23! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Congratulations on receiving this super Gratis from Sephora, @Shosh85 !

I'm glad that you can post photos now, too!

Thank you, @tsavorite! It's definitely a generous gratis!

I didn't realize how much more exciting it is to post with pictures! Haha! That whole month was pretty boring ๐Ÿ˜‚

Congratulations,  @Shosh85!  This is such a wonderful set of products.  Also, I'm glad you can post pictures again!

Thank you so much, @curlychiquita! The gratis they send are always so generous!

I never realized how much I posted with pictures until I lost the ability! I'm very happy it's finally working again ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒ

That Makeup Eraser is adorbs, @Shosh85.  Enjoy all of your fun goodies!

Thanks, @CookieGirl1! It is super cute, and it's also the first makeup eraser I've owned! I've always seen them at TJ Maxx, but never picked one up for some reason. Excited to try it out! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Oh yay, @Shosh85, and I thought I was probably the only one who'd never tried one.  That's great that you can finally test one out :).

Congratulations on receiving this great gratis, @Shosh85 !  ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Thank you so much, @Titian06!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

So happy you can post pics again, @Shosh85  ๐Ÿ˜„ Congratulations, this gratis is pretty incredible, isn't it? Congratulations many times over!

Thanks so much, @eshoe! I've tried at least once a day for a month to post pictures, so I was super ecstatic when it finally worked yesterday! ๐Ÿ™Œ

And yes, a million times over, this gratis is amazing! So happy you received it as well! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Congratulations @Shosh85! So agree with you on the scents for the Amika shampoo and conditioner. 

@itsfi  Thanks girl, you too! I definitely prefer the scent of the shampoo more than the conditioner, but I LOVE the cooling effect so that makes up for the scent. (I didn't think the scent was bad, just not my most favorite๐Ÿ˜‰)

Your โ€œmenthol/eucalyptusโ€ description of the scent on the conditioner was spot on. All I can think of when I smell it is โ€œminty but ... not in a good wayโ€. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Yours is much more on point @Shosh85! Sooo glad you are able to post pics again! ๐Ÿค— 

@itsfi  Scents can be so hard to describe sometimes - I love your, "minty, but not in a good way" description! Haha! It's pretty accurate and still gets the point across ๐Ÿ˜‚

congrats!! @Shosh85 ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ™Œ

congrats!! @Shosh85 ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ™Œ

Re: congrats!! @Shosh85 ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ™Œ

Thanks pretty lady! -and you too, @lmaster! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

1 Reply
testing