Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and Iโ€™ve been finding that while itโ€™s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, itโ€™s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products weโ€™ve received after weโ€™ve been using them for a while, especially because itโ€™s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

So far Iโ€™m shocked by how much I donโ€™t stink @curlychiquita ! I totally had the lowest of the low expectations. Iโ€™ll look forward to seeing what everyone thinks with all of the products but this one in particular. Especially at 16$ a stick versus the 6 ish I pay for the clinical on sale.

@missjeanie Congratulations on this fantastic gratis!

@missjeanie Congratulations on this fantastic gratis!

Re: @missjeanie Congratulations on this fantastic gratis!

Thanks @Luvstravel , it really is a great one!

@missjeanie How exciting! Congrats. I'd love to hear your thoughts on the deodorant, I too am a once a day gal (unless I actually hit the gym) and am trying to go more natural brands.

Itโ€™s only been two days, but so far so good @CC3616 ! I just finished my other deodorant so Iโ€™ll stick with this for a good shot!

@missjeanie Congrats!!

Thanks @Samtian !!๐Ÿฅณ

Congratulations, @missjeanie !  Enjoy testing your new products!

Thank you!! @Titian06 

congratulations!! @missjeanie what a great surprise for y...

congratulations!! @missjeanie what a great surprise for you!! enjoy

Re: congratulations!! @missjeanie what a great surprise for y...

Thanks @lmaster !

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

Thank you so much Sephora. I came home from my trip and started opening my packages. I was so overwhelmed when I opened this package! I had most of these items on my loves list, just hadn't purchased any of them yet, now I get to try them ALL out !!!!! Can't wait to post back with reviews. Thanks again Sephora โฃ

Wow what a wonderful way to come home from vacation to receive this gratis @Luvstravel! Enjoy testing all the awesome products! 

@Loretta55, Thanks, it was a great surprise to come home to!

@Loretta55, Thanks, it was a great surprise to come home to!

Hooray! Congratulations,  @Luvstravel!

@curlychiquita, Thank you.

@curlychiquita, Thank you.

Many congrats @Luvstravel !

Thanks so much @greeneyedgirl107

Thanks so much @Anonymous7

Very cool that you had lots of these on your loves list and then got this great gratis @Luvstravel !

@CC3616, Thanks, I was so excited when I opened this gratis!

@CC3616, Thanks, I was so excited when I opened this gratis!

Congratulations,  @Luvstravel !  How awesome that these items were on your loves list!  ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

testing