Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread 🛍🎉

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and I’ve been finding that while it’s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, it’s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products we’ve received after we’ve been using them for a while, especially because it’s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread 🛍🎉

@sonnydee  Congrats and enjoy! I know what you mean about FOMO on the bear! I don't even really use hair masks and I found myself thinking...should I just get it to have the bear?!

lol @MissPuff exactly!💛💛💛

lol @MissPuff exactly!💛💛💛

@sonnydee @Congrats on receiving this gratis

@sonnydee Yayyy! Enjoy your new goodies!

thank you @Cyncynn so much fun to try new stuff

thank you @Cyncynn so much fun to try new stuff

I got this too @sonnydee -- wasn't it a heavy box?! Congrats! I'm excited for us to try them all out.

yes @ShortErica it was heavy & packed! My mini wants to e...

yes @ShortErica it was heavy & packed! My mini wants to eat some of the bear lol🍯 😄it smells soooo good! congratulations!

Re: yes @ShortErica it was heavy & packed! My mini wants to e...

Hahaha. You'll have to get your mini a bear with real honey in it @sonnydee!

Congratulations,  @sonnydee!

thanks ❤@curlychiquita

thanks ❤@curlychiquita

Congratulations @sonnydee!

thank you @faeriegirl

thank you @faeriegirl

Congratulations on receiving this awesome gratis @sonnydee

thank you @Loretta55

thank you @Loretta55

OMG...Sephora--a huge huge Thank you for this gratis package!!!! Thank you for such a generous selection of products. I just received this over the mail last night and still need to try out the products but I'll definitely be doing some reviews and updates here as well as the product review page. I received:

TOM FORD - Soleil Neige Glow Drops Liquid Highlighter - 04 Glacial Rose - first impressions, this would be a great highlighter as well, however since this is a bit deeper, it worked well as a glowy blush. It played well over powder and did not form clumps.  Very nice!  More to come as an update.

THE INKEY LIST - Sea Kelp Serum 

GOOD DYE YOUNG - Prime Color Kind Hair Primer

BRIOGEO - Don't Despair, Repair!™ Honey Moisture Deep Conditioning Mask

BRIOGEO - B. Well Tea Tree + Eucalyptus Clean Deodorant - first impressions after using this last night and today, this actually made me re-think my current drug store deodorant. I loved that it didn't leave a residue on my skin and the smell isn't powdery. I think this might become a regular empty for me. lol. 

Again, thank you so so much!!! IMG-3050.jpg

@thatjedininja, So happy for you❣

@thatjedininja, So happy for you❣

Congrats @thatjedininja  🙂 I always love you eye looks, can't wait to hear what you think about your gratis! Have fun! 

@thatjedininja @Congrats on receiving this gratis 

Awesome gratis @thatjedininja!! That bear bottle is just so adorable. 😄

Congratulations, @thatjedininja on receiving this Gratis package from Sephora!

Congrats, @thatjedininja, that's a great gratis 🙂

testing