Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread πŸ›πŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and I’ve been finding that while it’s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, it’s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products we’ve received after we’ve been using them for a while, especially because it’s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

The Gratis Thread πŸ›πŸŽ‰

Thank you so much Sephora. I came home from my trip and started opening my packages. I was so overwhelmed when I opened this package! I had most of these items on my loves list, just hadn't purchased any of them yet, now I get to try them ALL out !!!!! Can't wait to post back with reviews. Thanks again Sephora ❣

Re: The Gratis Thread πŸ›πŸŽ‰

Wow what a wonderful way to come home from vacation to receive this gratis @Luvstravel! Enjoy testing all the awesome products! 

@Loretta55, Thanks, it was a great surprise to come home to!

@Loretta55, Thanks, it was a great surprise to come home to!

Hooray! Congratulations,  @Luvstravel!

@curlychiquita, Thank you.

@curlychiquita, Thank you.

Many congrats @Luvstravel !

Thanks so much @greeneyedgirl107

Thanks so much @GreenEyedGirl107

Very cool that you had lots of these on your loves list and then got this great gratis @Luvstravel !

@CC3616, Thanks, I was so excited when I opened this gratis!

@CC3616, Thanks, I was so excited when I opened this gratis!

Congratulations,  @Luvstravel !  How awesome that these items were on your loves list!  πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

@Titian06, Thanks, can't wait to try them out!

@Titian06, Thanks, can't wait to try them out!

so cool!! @Luvstravel enjoy!!

so cool!! @Luvstravel enjoy!!

@Imaster, Thanks!

@Imaster, Thanks!

Thank you, @SephoraBIC!  I just received this lovely and generous gratis,  too!  They must follow my addiction to haircare. 😁 I actually own the GOOD DYE YOUNG - Color Kind Conditioner, so I can't wait to use the hair primer with it tomorrow.  The Tom Ford is so pretty, too.  I own the Tom Ford Soleil Glow Tone Up in peach, and this highlighter will look fantastic with it.  I sincerely thank Sephora for supporting my habit, especially since I post here for fun.  β™‘β™‘β™‘20191107_221417.jpg

Congratulations on receiving this awesome gratis @curlychiquita! I love the comment about Sephora supporting your habit. So true!

Thanks, @Loretta55! 😊

great products to try! @curlychiquita πŸ™Œ

great products to try! @curlychiquita πŸ™Œ

Re: great products to try! @curlychiquita πŸ™Œ

Thanks, @lmaster!  I really am excited for these!

@curlychiquita, Congrats on these amazing products!

@curlychiquita, Congrats on these amazing products!

Re: @curlychiquita, Congrats on these amazing products!

Thanks, @Luvstravel!

Thanks, @Titian06, @Kim888, @faeriegirl, @sonnydee, @SportyGirly125, @Samtian! I used the GOOD DYE YOUNG - Prime Color Kind Hair Primer today under my gel, and it did make my hair shinier without drying it out or adding frizz!  It didn't moisturize,  but I didn't expect it to.  I have thick, course, curly, color treated hair, which is color treated because I started going grey in my late 20s.

13 Replies