Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread πŸ›πŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and I’ve been finding that while it’s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, it’s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products we’ve received after we’ve been using them for a while, especially because it’s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread πŸ›πŸŽ‰

@curlychiquita Congrats on this fantastic gratis!

Congratulations on receiving this gratis, @curlychiquita !  Enjoy!  πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

congrats @curlychiquita can't wait for your reviews!!

Congratulations @curlychiquita!

Yay! So happy for you @curlychiquita πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜to join in on the fun! Thattomfordthough😘

@curlychiquita Congrats on receiving this gratis too!

The Gratis Thread πŸ›πŸŽ‰

I got some goodies today! This box SMELLED amazing! and I couldnt wait to dig in & see where the smell was coming from😍 and I was not disappointed nor was my nose! The box contained the cute lil 🍯 bear Briogeo Don't Repair Despair deep conditioning mask. Ive seen this alot on the haul thread & I admit I did have a bit of FOMO but not anymore! There was also Briogeo B.Well tea tree + eucalyptus clean deodorant. Living in sticky Florida, this is the perfect season (slightly cooler weather)for me to try out a deodorant without having humidity to messwith my resultsπŸ˜‰Hair primer by the Gooddyeyoung is scented with Neroli& Citrus Essential Oils, πŸ˜„smells great! Can't wait to try it out to see how it competes with my HG mistress. The 1nkey List Sea Kelp serum, always on the lookout to prevent premature aging!😊 And last but not least...Tom Ford Glow Drops, I have to point out this applicator isawesome! as you unscrew the top, the gold shoots up & turns itself intoa dropper. I was at first, scared by the darker color, Glacial Rose but was pleasantly surprised....its blends into my skin so easily & on my medium/tan complexion its beautiful!πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’› And buildable! The champagne color may or may not have just been added to my loves listπŸ˜‹ Willcompare to MJ dew drops soon....Thank you so much @TeamBIC, Sephora and @BrendaBT for this great, sweet smelling gratis box!πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘

null

null

null

@sonnydee, Congrats on this gratis, I'm with you on the T...

@sonnydee, Congrats on this gratis, I'm with you on the TF highlighter πŸ₯°

Congratulations, @sonnydee !  These products look great!  Enjoy!  πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

awesome gratis!! @sonnydee enjoy πŸ™ŒπŸ’œ

awesome gratis!! @sonnydee enjoy πŸ™ŒπŸ’œ

@sonnydee  Congrats and enjoy! I know what you mean about FOMO on the bear! I don't even really use hair masks and I found myself thinking...should I just get it to have the bear?!

lol @MissPuff exactly!πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›

lol @MissPuff exactly!πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›

@sonnydee @Congrats on receiving this gratis

@sonnydee Yayyy! Enjoy your new goodies!

thank you @Cyncynn so much fun to try new stuff

thank you @Cyncynn so much fun to try new stuff

I got this too @sonnydee -- wasn't it a heavy box?! Congrats! I'm excited for us to try them all out.

yes @ShortErica it was heavy & packed! My mini wants to e...

yes @ShortErica it was heavy & packed! My mini wants to eat some of the bear lol🍯 πŸ˜„it smells soooo good! congratulations!

Re: yes @ShortErica it was heavy & packed! My mini wants to e...

Hahaha. You'll have to get your mini a bear with real honey in it @sonnydee!

Congratulations,  @sonnydee!

thanks ❀@curlychiquita

thanks ❀@curlychiquita

Congratulations @sonnydee!

17 Replies