Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and Iโ€™ve been finding that while itโ€™s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, itโ€™s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products weโ€™ve received after weโ€™ve been using them for a while, especially because itโ€™s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

@thatjedininja  Oh my goodness!! This is an amazing gratis! Congrats!!!

Wow what a great surprise and such exciting products to try.  I hope one day Iโ€™ll be the Recipient of one of these amazing packages. 

what a great surprise!! @thatjedininja hope you love it a...

what a great surprise!! @thatjedininja hope you love it all congrats lovely!! ๐Ÿ™Œ

Beautiful gratis, @thatjedininja congrats! Iโ€™ve heard so many great things about that Briogeo honey bear enjoy๐Ÿคฉ

Hi @thatjedininja,

What awesome products. Enjoy ๐Ÿ™‚

Best,

Rebecca

Congratulations on receiving this awesome gratis @thatjedininja. Looking forward to reading your thoughts.

Congratulations @thatjedininja  Looks amazing!

Wow, what a fantastic gift! Congratulations,  @thatjedininja!

congrats what a great gratis @thatjedininja !

Congratulations, @thatjedininja !  Enjoy playing with these great products!  Isn't the Briogio bottle the cutest?  ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

@Titian06  OMG it's the cutest! Actually my real name is Honey and I just thought it was such a fun coincidence to receive this. LOL.

Congrats on the gratis and thank you for sharing the products you received! <333

Congratulations @thatjedininja! That gratis package looks awesome!

Congratulations on the gratis @thatjedininja!!!! I can't wait to hear your thoughts on the Briogeo Honey Hair Mask! 

RE: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

How do you receive a gratis?

Re: RE: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

@amanda0000 the Mods will pick people to receive gratis. Itโ€™s random. 

RE: Re: RE: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

Thanks!

I wanted to say a huge thank you to Sephora for the lovely gratis I received last week (this is my post from IG).  I need to try out the majority of the products still (life's been extra nuts recently), but I will say the Kilian perfume is amazing with it's musky/floweral scent. I really like the patchouli that comes thru. It's perfect for fall/winter. I need to play with the Ouai dry shampoo a little more as the one time I used it I think I sprayed too much too close (was running late somewhere). Thank you so much Sephora and team BIC - this gift is so lovely โค๏ธIMG_20190929_144933_248.jpg

Congratulations, @niki172 , on receiving this Gratis package from Sephora!

@niki172 Congrats! Can't wait to hear your thoughts! 

Best,

Rebecca

Congrats on receiving this amazing gratis, @niki172!  

1 Reply
testing